- Sub Headline: Limited Time Offer Menu Offers a Range of Salads and Sandwiches for the Summer
- Franchise URL: http://www.HurricaneWings.com
- Listed: May 31, 2016 2:02 pm
- Expires: 69 days, 15 hours
West Palm Beach, FL (FranchisePOD.com) May 31, 2016 – officially summer at Hurricane Grill & Wings, with the launch of its new menu, Summer Sunsations. This limited-time offer menu for the beach-inspired restaurant franchise brings guests back to their favorite beach or summer getaway with crisp spicy salads, grilled sandwiches, and a refreshing new beer.
The new limited time menu features two new salads: Cozumel Salad: – Mixed greens, red bell peppers, corn and black beans topped with ancho lime pepitas, crispy tortilla strips and mexi-ranch dressing and Typhoon Salad: – Crisp greens, carrots, red bell peppers and broccoli topped with wonton strips, Sriracha sunflower seeds and sesame ginger dressing. Both served with your choice of chicken, shrimp or steak.
Plus three grilled sandwiches: Beach BBQ Burger – a juicy ½ pound burger piled high with jack cheese, bacon, smoky pulled pork, coleslaw and your choice of BBQ sauce. Served on a toasted brioche bun; Steakhouse Sandwich – a grilled steak served on toasted garlic bread, topped with jack cheese, fried onions and a spicy horseradish sauce and fan favorite Havana Cuban Sandwich: – a warm and melty classic Cuban – pulled pork, sliced ham, swiss cheese, pickles, mustard and mayonnaise hot pressed on authentic Cuban bread.
A new limited-time offer flavor is added to Hurricane’s growing list of over 35 sauces and rubs. Island Heat Wave is made from one part Thai Lime sauce, add a pinch of habanero and top with diced jalapenos. Summer Sunsations also features Not Your Father’s Root Beer, a bold, spicy craft beer, and the return of Hurricane’s Beach Combo, offering a choice of four jumbo wings or four boneless wing dippers combined with one of seven different selections.
“With Summer Sunsations, we hope to bring Hurricane Grill & Wings’ guests back to their favorite summer memory, whether it be cool days by the beach or hot nights by the grill,” said John Metz, president and CEO of Hurricane Grill & Wings. “These limited time menu choices will make an excellent addition to our already flavorful menu, and we are certain that our fans will enjoy these delicious new menu selections.”
For Franchising Opportunities contact Kevin Kruse at (609) 731 – 2485, or visit the Hurricane Grill & Wings website at http://www.hurricanefranchising.com.
About Hurricane Grill & Wings
With over 80 restaurants open or under construction in 15 states and 5 European countries that include Austria, Germany, Italy, Poland and Switzerland, Florida-based Hurricane Grill & Wings® is known for its jumbo, fresh wings, more than 35 signature sauces and rubs and tropical, laid-back vibe. Named by USA Today as one of “10 Great Places to Wing It,” selected as one of the “Future 50” by Restaurant Business and as one of Franchise Times “Top 40 Fast and Serious,” Hurricane Grill & Wings’ menu includes crave-able Hurricane’s Garlic ‘N Parm fries, tasty salads, seafood entrees and fresh ½ pound burgers. The concept offers an expansive bar featuring delicious tropical cocktails along with a wide selection of craft beers and wines. The original Hurricane Grill & Wings opened in Fort Pierce, Fl., in 1995 and has expanded to locations in Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Georgia, Iowa, Louisiana, Maryland, Minnesota, New York, North Carolina, Tennessee and Texas, as well as an international restaurant in Italy. There are additional restaurants planned both domestically and internationally. For more information, visit www.hurricanewings.com.
441 total views, 3 today
Popular Ads Today
- Franchising Entrepreneur John Leonesio Launches Fourth Health, Wellness & Beauty Franchise – Sirius Day Spa (6 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (5 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (5 views)
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Celebrates 79th Birthday in a Big Way (6 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (6 views)
- CycleBar Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Cinnaholic “Rolls” Out First San Diego Location (5 views)
- Something Old, Something New Comes To Richardson With Opening Of Newest Mr. Gatti’s Restaurant (5 views)
- Mother and Son Duo Start Family Business With Signal 88 Security (5 views)
- Marco’s Pizza® Franchise Launches Veterans Recruitment Program (5 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS BUSINESS (5 views)
- V’s Barbershop Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Mason’s Famous Lobster Rolls™ Announces Launch of Franchise Program – Mason’s Makes the Increasingly Popular Lobster Roll Available to Franchisees in Fast Casual Format (5 views)
- Barkefellers Franchise Opportunities (5 views)