- Sub Headline: Island-Inspired Dining Franchise Introduces A Range of Spicy New Dishes
- City: West Palm Beach
- State: Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.hurricanewings.com
- Listed: February 17, 2016 7:22 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 17, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. – Hurricane Grill & Wings announced today the launch of its latest limited time menu, Winter Warmer Land, offering guests with a unique dining experience through its mouthwatering appetizers and flavorful entrees. Winter Warmer Land provides Hurricane Grill & Wings guests with a variety of delicious new items to try, packed with a kick of spice to warm fans up this winter.
The new limited time menu features Thai-Phoon Tilapia & Shrimp, sautéed in a Thai Lime Cilantro sauce and Beachin’ Buffalo Mac, made with creamy macaroni and cheese covered with crisp breadcrumbs, diced boneless Buffalo wing dippers and bleu cheese crumbles. The menu’s two sandwiches, the Havana Cuban Sandwich, prepared with juicy pulled pork, sliced ham, Swiss cheese, pickles, mustard and mayo hot pressed on authentic Cuban bread as well as the Bayou Shrimp Po-Boy, featuring crispy golden-fried shrimp over a bed of shredded lettuce and tomato on a toasted roll dressed with remoulade sauce, are sure to satisfy any craving. Guests can enjoy it all with a Beach Combo, offering a choice of four jumbo wings or four boneless wing dippers combined with one of eight different selections, including the two new sandwiches. Additionally, the ½ pound Blazin’ Beach Burger, topped with pickled and crispy jalapeño slices, pepper jack cheese and chipotle BBQ aioli is sure to spice things up this winter. Fans looking for a piquant tropical experience can top off their favorite wings and entrees with the new Spicy Pina Colada sauce, combining warm habanero, cool coconut, zesty lime and crushed pineapple.
“Offering our guests new and innovative menu items is of upmost priority to Hurricane Grill & Wings,” said Martin O’Dowd, president of Hurricane Grill & Wings. “These limited time menu choices will make an excellent addition to our already flavorful menu, and we are certain that our fans will enjoy these delicious new menu selections.”
For Franchising Opportunities contact Kevin Kruse at (609) 731 – 2485, or visit the Hurricane Grill & Wings website at http://www.hurricanefranchising.com/.
About Hurricane Grill & Wings
With over 80 restaurants open or under construction in 16 states and 5 European countries that include Austria, Germany, Italy, Poland and Switzerland, Florida-based Hurricane Grill & Wings® is known for its jumbo, fresh wings, more than 35 signature sauces and rubs and tropical, laid-back vibe. Named by USA Today as one of “10 Great Places to Wing It,” selected as one of the “Future 50” by Restaurant Business and as one of Franchise Times “Top 40 Fast and Serious,” Hurricane Grill & Wings’ menu includes crave-able Hurricane’s Garlic & Parm fries, tasty salads, seafood entrees and fresh ½ pound burgers. The brand’s signature Rum Bar with over 21 premium rums leads its tropical drinks menu, along with a wide selection of craft beers and wines. The original Hurricane Grill & Wings opened in Fort Pierce, Fla., in 1995 and has expanded to locations in Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Georgia, Iowa, Louisiana, Maryland, Minnesota, New York, North Carolina, Tennessee and Texas, with additional restaurants planned both domestically and internationally. For more information, visit www.hurricanewings.com.
SOURCE Hurricane Grill & Wings
233 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (7 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (81 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (67 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (60 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (58 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (57 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (57 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (55 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (52 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (49 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (45 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (43 views)
- Weight Watchers® And The American Cancer Society® Team Up To Showcase The Power Of Community Through Project L.I.F.T. (39 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (7 views)