- Sub Headline: Island-Inspired Dining Franchise Introduces A Range of Spicy New Dishes
- City: West Palm Beach
- State: Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.hurricanewings.com
- Listed: February 17, 2016 7:22 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 17, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. – Hurricane Grill & Wings announced today the launch of its latest limited time menu, Winter Warmer Land, offering guests with a unique dining experience through its mouthwatering appetizers and flavorful entrees. Winter Warmer Land provides Hurricane Grill & Wings guests with a variety of delicious new items to try, packed with a kick of spice to warm fans up this winter.
The new limited time menu features Thai-Phoon Tilapia & Shrimp, sautéed in a Thai Lime Cilantro sauce and Beachin’ Buffalo Mac, made with creamy macaroni and cheese covered with crisp breadcrumbs, diced boneless Buffalo wing dippers and bleu cheese crumbles. The menu’s two sandwiches, the Havana Cuban Sandwich, prepared with juicy pulled pork, sliced ham, Swiss cheese, pickles, mustard and mayo hot pressed on authentic Cuban bread as well as the Bayou Shrimp Po-Boy, featuring crispy golden-fried shrimp over a bed of shredded lettuce and tomato on a toasted roll dressed with remoulade sauce, are sure to satisfy any craving. Guests can enjoy it all with a Beach Combo, offering a choice of four jumbo wings or four boneless wing dippers combined with one of eight different selections, including the two new sandwiches. Additionally, the ½ pound Blazin’ Beach Burger, topped with pickled and crispy jalapeño slices, pepper jack cheese and chipotle BBQ aioli is sure to spice things up this winter. Fans looking for a piquant tropical experience can top off their favorite wings and entrees with the new Spicy Pina Colada sauce, combining warm habanero, cool coconut, zesty lime and crushed pineapple.
“Offering our guests new and innovative menu items is of upmost priority to Hurricane Grill & Wings,” said Martin O’Dowd, president of Hurricane Grill & Wings. “These limited time menu choices will make an excellent addition to our already flavorful menu, and we are certain that our fans will enjoy these delicious new menu selections.”
For Franchising Opportunities contact Kevin Kruse at (609) 731 – 2485, or visit the Hurricane Grill & Wings website at http://www.hurricanefranchising.com/.
About Hurricane Grill & Wings
With over 80 restaurants open or under construction in 16 states and 5 European countries that include Austria, Germany, Italy, Poland and Switzerland, Florida-based Hurricane Grill & Wings® is known for its jumbo, fresh wings, more than 35 signature sauces and rubs and tropical, laid-back vibe. Named by USA Today as one of “10 Great Places to Wing It,” selected as one of the “Future 50” by Restaurant Business and as one of Franchise Times “Top 40 Fast and Serious,” Hurricane Grill & Wings’ menu includes crave-able Hurricane’s Garlic & Parm fries, tasty salads, seafood entrees and fresh ½ pound burgers. The brand’s signature Rum Bar with over 21 premium rums leads its tropical drinks menu, along with a wide selection of craft beers and wines. The original Hurricane Grill & Wings opened in Fort Pierce, Fla., in 1995 and has expanded to locations in Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Georgia, Iowa, Louisiana, Maryland, Minnesota, New York, North Carolina, Tennessee and Texas, with additional restaurants planned both domestically and internationally. For more information, visit www.hurricanewings.com.
SOURCE Hurricane Grill & Wings
258 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (1 views)
- Oscar Navarro Self-Made Man and Sport Clips Team Leader (2 views)
- Chad Gurley – Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient – Sport Clips Haircuts Video (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Indianapolis June 1-3 (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)
- Jacob Dietz – Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient – Sport Clips Haircuts Video (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise – Reed Nyffeler – The Role of the Annual Convention (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Reports Unprecedented Growth With Record Signing Of 63 New Franchise Agreements In 2016 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Reports Strong Q3 Growth With Signing Of 22 New Franchise Agreements Primarily In Western U.S. (1 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (1 views)