- Sub Headline: Tropical-Themed Casual Dining Franchise Comes To Antioch
- City: West Palm Beach
- State: Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.hurricanewings.com
- Listed: January 4, 2016 2:06 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 04, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. – Hurricane Grill & Wings®, a beach-themed full service restaurant franchise, continues its national expansion with the opening of its first California location in the city of Antioch. The family-friendly restaurant welcomes San Francisco Bay residents and visitors alike to Live with Flavor® where they can choose from a variety of sizzling wings, crisp salads and a wide array of delicious entrees.
Prior to opening their Hurricane Grill & Wings restaurant, twin brothers David and Jack Nguyen have been multi-unit operators for various restaurant franchise concepts throughout Northern California. The duo has signed a development agreement to open additional locations across the region.
Hurricane Grill & Wings is known for its more than 35 signature flavors of award-winning, fresh jumbo wings. Flavors range from traditional Buffalo sauces to an array of unique options that include Ancho Chile Lime, Teriyaki and Raspberry Ice and can range in heat intensity from Calm Seas to Evacuation Route. Additionally, guests can customize their own burgers using the new Build-A-Burger menu feature, including a variety of savory toppings and delicious flavors. The location will also offer entrees such as seafood, salads and sandwiches which can be paired with sides like Crispy Sweet Potato Straws, Garlic ’N Parm Broccoli and Jumbo Onion Rings.
Hurricane Grill & Wings’ new Antioch location features an indoor dining area that accommodates up to 200 guests to enjoy its variety of mouthwatering entrees and fresh wings. Guests can also choose from a unique selection of local Northern California crafted beers.
“Opening our first location in California marks a huge milestone in our nationwide expansion,” said Martin O’Dowd, president of Hurricane Grill & Wings. “David and Jack have many years of experience in the restaurant franchise business, and we are certain that with their expertise our first California location will be extremely successful.”
“After purchasing a plot of land in Antioch, Jack and I wanted to add another restaurant brand to our portfolio that had not yet entered California when a friend of ours introduced us to Hurricane Grill & Wings,” said franchisee David Nguyen. “It is an honor to bring Hurricane Grill & Wings to the state, and we look forward to bringing the brand’s relaxing, beach atmosphere and flavorful food to East Bay locals.”
Hurricane Grill & Wings is located at 4827 Lone Tree Way, Antioch, 94531 and is open daily Sunday through Thursday from 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. and Friday and Saturday from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 a.m. For more information, please call (925) 754-1841 or to visit www.hurricanewings.com. Follow Hurricane Grill & Wings on Twitter at @hurricaneflavor and on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/HurricaneWings.
For Franchising Opportunities contact Kevin Kruse at (609) 731 – 2485, or visit our website at http://www.hurricanefranchising.com/.
About Hurricane Grill & Wings
With over 80 restaurants open or under construction in 16 states and 5 European countries that include Austria, Germany, Italy, Poland and Switzerland, Florida-based Hurricane Grill & Wings® is known for its jumbo, fresh wings, more than 35 signature sauces and rubs and tropical, laid-back vibe. Named by USA Today as one of “10 Great Places to Wing It,” selected as one of the “Future 50” by Restaurant Business and as one of Franchise Times “Top 40 Fast and Serious,” Hurricane Grill & Wings’ menu includes crave-able Hurricane’s Garlic & Parm fries, tasty salads, seafood entrees and fresh ½ pound burgers. The brand’s signature Rum Bar with over 21 premium rums leads its tropical drinks menu, along with a wide selection of craft beers and wines. The original Hurricane Grill & Wings opened in Fort Pierce, Fla., in 1995 and has expanded to locations in Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Georgia, Iowa, Louisiana, Maryland, Minnesota, New York, North Carolina, Tennessee and Texas, with additional restaurants planned both domestically and internationally. For more information, visit www.hurricanewings.com.
SOURCE Hurricane Grill & Wings
219 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (1 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS ANNOUNCES YEARLONG CELEBRATION AND CHARITY CAMPAIGN (1 views)
- Mother and Son Duo Start Family Business With Signal 88 Security (1 views)