- Sub Headline: Tropical-Themed Restaurant Expands Franchise to Italy
- City: West Palm Beach
- State: Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.hurricanewings.com
- Listed: February 2, 2016 7:57 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 02, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. – Hurricane Grill & Wings®, a beach-themed full-service restaurant franchise, announced the opening of its first international location in the suburbs of Milan on January 29. The family-friendly restaurant invites Milan locals and visitors alike to Live with Flavor® where they can choose from a variety of sizzling wings, fresh salads and a variety of delicious entrees.
This is the first Hurricane Grill & Wings’ location for the concept’s European partner, Hurricanum, S.A. The group has experience operating numerous successful concepts across the continent, and will be opening an additional 24 Hurricane Grill & Wings restaurants over the next six years in Austria, Germany, Italy, Poland and Switzerland.
Hurricane Grill & Wings’ more than 35 signature flavors of award-winning, fresh jumbo wings will now surprise and delight Italians with new tastes. With sauce and rub options ranging from traditional Buffalo to an array of unique options that include: Maple Pepper, Ancho Chili Lime and Raspberry with heat intensity that ranges from Calm Seas to Evacuation Route, there is something to satisfy any palate. Additionally, guests can customize their own burgers using the Build-A-Burger menu feature, including a variety of savory toppings and sauces.
“We are proud to make Hurricane Grill & Wings’ first international footprint in Italy,” said Martin O’Dowd, president of Hurricane Grill & Wings. “We are positive that Italians will love our fresh and flavorful beach-themed menu, and are honored to have Hurricanum S.A. as our partner.”
“There is a need for premium American concepts in Europe,” said franchisee Carlo Balestreri. We decided to partner with Hurricane Grill & Wings because they set a new standard in the way that people eat their wings, and we look forward to bringing the concept and its more than 35 flavors to Milan.”
Hurricane Grill & Wings will be located at Via Busto Fagnano 36, Olgiate Olona, 21057, (VA), Italy. For more information, please call (561) 932-1075 or visit www.hurricanewings.com.
For Franchising Opportunities contact Kevin Kruse at (609) 731 – 2485, or visit our website at http://www.hurricanefranchising.com/
About Hurricane Grill & Wings
With over 80 restaurants open or under construction in 16 states and 5 European countries that include Austria, Germany, Italy, Poland and Switzerland, Florida-based Hurricane Grill & Wings® is known for its jumbo, fresh wings, more than 35 signature sauces and rubs and tropical, laid-back vibe. Named by USA Today as one of “10 Great Places to Wing It,” selected as one of the “Future 50” by Restaurant Business and as one of Franchise Times “Top 40 Fast and Serious,” Hurricane Grill & Wings’ menu includes crave-able Hurricane’s Garlic & Parm fries, tasty salads, seafood entrees and fresh ½ pound burgers. The brand’s signature Rum Bar with over 21 premium rums leads its tropical drinks menu, along with a wide selection of craft beers and wines. The original Hurricane Grill & Wings opened in Fort Pierce, Fla., in 1995 and has expanded to locations in Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Georgia, Iowa, Louisiana, Maryland, Minnesota, New York, North Carolina, Tennessee and Texas, as well as an international restaurant in Italy. There are additional restaurants planned both domestically and internationally. For more information, visit www.hurricanewings.com.
SOURCE Hurricane Grill & Wings
223 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (2 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (5 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (4 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (3 views)
- Oscar Navarro Self-Made Man and Sport Clips Team Leader (3 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (3 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (2 views)