- Sub Headline: Tropical-Themed Casual Dining Franchise Launches 10th New York Location
- City: West Palm Beach
- State: Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.HurricaneWings.com
- Listed: March 1, 2016 7:29 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 01, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. – Hurricane Grill & Wings®, a beach-themed full service restaurant franchise, is continuing its expansion in the state of New York with a location in the city of Newburgh. The family-friendly restaurant welcomes Orange County residents and visitors alike to Live with Flavor® where they can choose from a variety of sizzling wings, crisp salads and a wide assortment of delicious entrees.
The opening marks the third location for franchisees Angelo and Anthony Balbo, whose first restaurant launched in Poughkeepsie, NY three years ago. The Balbo family has been involved in restaurant operations for several decades prior to joining the Hurricane Grill & Wings brand.
Hurricane Grill & Wings is known for its more than 35 signature flavors of award-winning, fresh jumbo wings. Flavors range from traditional Buffalo sauces to an array of unique options that include Raspberry Ice, Hot Teriyaki and Honey Garlic and can range in heat intensity from Calm Seas to Evacuation Route. Additionally, guests can customize their own burgers using the new Build-A-Burger menu feature, including a variety of savory toppings and delicious flavors. The location will also offer entrees such as seafood, salads and sandwiches which can be paired with sides like Crispy Sweet Potato Straws, Garlic ’N Parm Broccoli and Jumbo Onion Rings.
Hurricane Grill & Wings latest Newburgh location features an indoor dining area that seats over 200 people and an outdoor patio that seats up to 60 people. Guests will also be able to choose from over 28 beers on tap and a variety of locally crafted beers brewed by Ithaca Brewing Co., Captain Lawrence Brewing Co., Coney Island Brewing Co. and more.
Hurricane Grill & Wings Newburgh offers multiple opportunities for its guests looking for a tasty deal including Margarita Mondays, Kids Eat Free Tuesdays and All-You-can Eat Boneless Wing Wednesdays. The location has opened its doors to the public today, February 29.
“Newburgh is the perfect place for a Hurricane Grill & Wings because of its beautiful creek-side view that pairs seamlessly with the brand’s laid-back, beach-themed atmosphere,” said franchisee Anthony Balbo. “We look forward to bring Newburgh residents and visitors alike an escape from their day-to-day lives with a little taste of the Caribbean.”
“The opening of Hurricane Grill & Wings’ 10th New York location epitomizes our dedication to bringing locals a Flavor Vacation through our expansive menu options,” said Martin O’Dowd, president of Hurricane Grill & Wings. “Our fresh, flavorful cuisine and laid-back, tropical atmosphere is sure to give guests a tropical paradise.”
Hurricane Grill & Wings is located on Route 17K, at 829 Broadway, Newburgh, NY 12550 and is open daily Monday through Thursday from 11:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m., Friday and Saturday from 11:30 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. and Sunday from 11:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. For more information, please call (845) 562-8200 or visit www.hurricanewings.com. Follow Hurricane Grill & Wings on Twitter at @hurricaneflavor and on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/HurricaneWings.
For Franchising Opportunities contact Kevin Kruse at (609) 731 – 2485, or visit our website at http://www.hurricanefranchising.com/
About Hurricane Grill & Wings
With over 80 restaurants open or under construction in 16 states and 5 European countries that include Austria, Germany, Italy, Poland and Switzerland, Florida-based Hurricane Grill & Wings® is known for its jumbo, fresh wings, more than 35 signature sauces and rubs and tropical, laid-back vibe. Named by USA Today as one of “10 Great Places to Wing It,” selected as one of the “Future 50” by Restaurant Business and as one of Franchise Times “Top 40 Fast and Serious,” Hurricane Grill & Wings’ menu includes crave-able Hurricane’s Garlic & Parm fries, tasty salads, seafood entrees and fresh ½ pound burgers. The concept offers an expansive bar featuring delicious tropical cocktails along with a wide selection of craft beers and wines. The original Hurricane Grill & Wings opened in Fort Pierce, Fla., in 1995 and has expanded to locations in Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Georgia, Iowa, Louisiana, Maryland, Minnesota, New York, North Carolina, Tennessee and Texas, as well as an international restaurant in Italy. There are additional restaurants planned both domestically and internationally. For more information, visit www.hurricanewings.com.
SOURCE Hurricane Grill & Wings
212 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sirius Day Spa Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- DRNK & QWENCH Announces Huge Development News! (27 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (8 views)
- Debra Sawyer: Successfully Bringing a Woman’s Touch to Sport Clips’ Guy-Themed Concept (7 views)
- FASTSIGNS 2016 Outside Sales Summit (4 views)
- Billy Sims BBQ Opens in Yukon, OK (4 views)
- FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE (3 views)
- BrightStar Care: Shelly Sun Offers Valuable Insights during Event Aimed at Advancing Women in Leadership (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® SPONSORS CANADA’S LARGEST FRANCHISE SHOW IN CALGARY, ALBERTA FEBRUARY 11-12 (3 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (3 views)
- Local Man Named Student of the Year Finalist in LearningRx National Contest for Life Changing Results (3 views)
- Comedy Powerhouse SMOSH Surprise Two Young Fans At Pizzarev In The Latest Prank It Fwd™ Series (2 views)