- Sub Headline: Tropical-Themed Casual Dining Franchise Plans to Attend Tampa Franchise Expo
- City: West Palm Beach
- State: Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.hurricanewings.com
- Listed: February 22, 2016 1:05 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 22, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. – Hurricane Grill & Wings®, a beach themed full service restaurant franchise, announces its plans to increase its footprint in the greater Tampa area including Sarasota, Clearwater and surrounding markets by participating in the Tampa Franchise Expo on Feb. 27 and Feb 28. Kevin Kruse, Hurricane Grill & Wings’ Chief Development Officer will be on-site to speak with potential franchise partners.
With 43 locations in the state of Florida, the concept hopes to expand its presence in Tampa, adding to its one existing restaurant in Bradenton. This year thus far, the concept opened its first California location in the Bay Area city of Antioch in addition to its first international location in Milan, Italy. Hurricane Grill & Wings expects to open between 12 and 15 new restaurants this year in California, Florida, Kansas, and New York. The concept franchises two models: a “Legacy Pub” model at 2,000 square feet and the “Grill” model at 4,000 square feet and will soon open the first restaurant of their new fast casual concept, Hurricane BTW.
“Hurricane Grill & Wings was founded in Florida 21 years ago in Fort Pierce, and we are looking to continue our home state expansion by opening additional locations in Tampa and all nearby markets,” said Kevin Kruse, chief development officer of Hurricane Grill & Wings. “We are seeking experienced business people to become franchisees of our unique, nationally recognized and emerging brand, and we look forward to meeting potential partners at the Tampa Franchise Expo.”
The chain’s laid-back, fun atmosphere paired with its expansive menu of items cooked fresh to order and award-winning, fresh jumbo wings has made Hurricane Grill & Wings a popular spot with diners for more than 20 years. Currently, the franchise has more than 80 restaurants open or under construction in 15 states and plans for 5 European countries.
For Franchising Opportunities contact Kevin Kruse at (609) 731 – 2485, or visit our website at http://www.hurricanefranchising.com/
About Hurricane Grill & Wings
With over 80 restaurants open or under construction in 16 states and 5 European countries that include Austria, Germany, Italy, Poland and Switzerland, Florida-based Hurricane Grill & Wings® is known for its jumbo, fresh wings, more than 35 signature sauces and rubs and tropical, laid-back vibe. Named by USA Today as one of “10 Great Places to Wing It,” selected as one of the “Future 50” by Restaurant Business and as one of Franchise Times “Top 40 Fast and Serious,” Hurricane Grill & Wings’ menu includes crave-able Hurricane’s Garlic & Parm fries, tasty salads, seafood entrees and fresh ½ pound burgers. The concept offers an expansive bar featuring delicious tropical cocktails along with a wide selection of craft beers and wines. The original Hurricane Grill & Wings opened in Fort Pierce, Fla., in 1995 and has expanded to locations in Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Georgia, Iowa, Louisiana, Maryland, Minnesota, New York, North Carolina, Tennessee and Texas, as well as an international restaurant in Italy. There are additional restaurants planned both domestically and internationally. For more information, visit www.hurricanewings.com.
SOURCE Hurricane Grill & Wings
208 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Don’t Get Burned with Your AC This Summer – One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating (3 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings Introduces Limited Time Offer Takeout Pack for UFC® 198, 199 and 200 (3 views)
- Dippin’ Dots Opens Newest Store in Seagrove Beach, Florida (2 views)
- Hooters Bolsters Presence in Asia with First Location in Hong Kong (2 views)
- Shoney’s Offers Free All-American Burger to All Veterans and Troops on Memorial Day (2 views)
- Experienced Business Coach Joins Fresh Coat as New VP of Operations (2 views)
- Smallcakes Is Set for the Big Apple! (2 views)
- Donatos Pizza Ranks Among Top 40 Fast-Casual Chains (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. SIGNS 12 FRANCHISE AGREEMENTS AND OPENS FIRST CO-BRAND CENTRE II THE UNITED KINGDOM (2 views)
- Zerorez® Announces Targeted Growth Areas, Building on Strong 2015 (2 views)
- Busy Daytona Mall By Owner! Thriving Custom Embroidery & T-Shirt Business For Sale (2 views)
- iHandyMan to Expand Across Northern Ontario (2 views)
- Dickey’s Barbecue Pit Slow Smokes through the Gateway Cities with Grand Opening in Downey (2 views)
- AlphaGraphics Again Dominates Quick Printing Top 100 (2 views)
- International Vapor Group, Inc., wholly-owned subsidiary Eversmoke, Announced Today the Transition of the Eversmoke Brand to Tech-Savvy Brand, VaporFi (2 views)