- Sub Headline: Tropical-Themed Casual Dining Franchise To Open Eight Kansas Locations
- City: West Palm Beach
- State: Florida
- Listed: November 20, 2015 2:54 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
November 16, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. – Hurricane Grill & Wings®, a beach-themed full service restaurant franchise, that is the industry leader for creating innovative flavor combinations, announced today the signing of a new development agreement that will bring the concept to Kansas.
CRAVE Management, led by local businessman and developer Austin Kinzle, will bring eight Hurricane Grill & Wings locations to the Wichita, Overland Park and Kansas City area, making it the initial push into Kansas. Kinzle and Crave Management are working at a rapid pace on the development of their first Hurricane Grill & Wings restaurant, slated to open 2016.
For 20 years, Hurricane Grill & Wings has prided itself on offering guests fresh jumbo wings with more than 35 signature flavors of sauces and rubs. With selections ranging from sweet and spicy to classic buffalo to an array of unique options that include: Maple Pepper, Chipotle Raspberry BBQ and Gold Rush with heat intensity that ranges from Calm Seas to Evacuation Route, there is something to satisfy any palate. Additionally, guests can customize their own burgers using the Build-A-Burger menu feature, including a variety of savory toppings and sauces.
“Hurricane Grill & Wings is dedicated to bringing our fun, beach atmosphere and innovative flavor combinations to people all over the country,” Kevin Kruse, chief development officer of Hurricane Grill & Wings. “With Kinzle’s development knowledge and business experience, we are confident that CRAVE Management will bring a remarkable dining experience to Kansas and exceed residents’ expectations.”
“We were drawn to Hurricane Grill and Wings’ fresh and flavorful food because it’s so unique and something that doesn’t currently exist in Kansas,” said Austin Kinzle, lead developer of CRAVE Management. “We’re elated to bring its laidback and tropical experience to Midwesterners.”
Hurricane Grill & Wings has experienced substantial national growth in 2015 with expansions in Florida, Iowa, Louisiana, Maryland and Texas. The concept will end the year with developments for the first time in Oklahoma, California and Europe.
For Franchising Opportunities contact Kevin Kruse via email at email@example.com, by phone at (609) 731 – 2485, or visit our website at http://www.hurricanefranchising.com/
About Hurricane Grill & Wings
With over 80 restaurants open or under construction in 16 states and 5 European countries that include Austria, Germany, Italy, Poland and Switzerland, Florida-based Hurricane Grill & Wings® is known for its jumbo, fresh wings, more than 35 signature sauces and rubs and tropical, laid-back vibe. Named by USA Today as one of “10 Great Places to Wing It,” selected as one of the “Future
50” by Restaurant Business and as one of Franchise Times “Top 40 Fast and Serious,” Hurricane Grill & Wings’ menu includes crave-able Hurricane’s Garlic & Parm fries, tasty salads, seafood entrees and fresh ½ pound burgers. The brand’s signature Rum Bar with over 21 premium rums leads its tropical drinks menu, along with a wide selection of craft beers and wines. The original Hurricane Grill & Wings opened in Fort Pierce, Fla., in 1995 and has expanded to locations in Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Georgia, Iowa, Louisiana, Maryland, Minnesota, New York, North Carolina, Tennessee and Texas, with additional restaurants planned both domestically and internationally. For more information, visit www.hurricanewings.com.
SOURCE Hurricane Grill & Wings
224 total views, 3 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (5 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (4 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (4 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (4 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (6 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (5 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (5 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (4 views)