- Sub Headline: Family-Friendly Dining Franchise Continues Nationwide Expansion
- Franchise URL: http://www.HurricaneWings.com
- Listed: May 24, 2016 12:26 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
May 24, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) West Palm Beach, Fla. – Hurricane Grill & Wings®, a beach-inspired restaurant franchise famous for its fresh, jumbo wings and more than 35 original flavors, announced today the signing of two new development agreements in Virginia and Florida.
Deepak Shrestha signed a three-store agreement to bring the first Hurricane Grill & Wing to the Commonwealth of Virginia. Shrestha selected Hurricane Grill & Wings to compliment his current multi-franchise restaurant holdings, IHOP and Dairy Queen. When Shrestha made the decision to open another franchise concept, he was impressed with the brand’s focus on providing high quality food and service to its guests as well as the opportunity to bring Hurricane’s unique flavor to Northern Virginia.
Current Vero Beach franchisee, Nadja Ricci, signed a four-store development deal to expand the brand in Indian River and Brevard counties. Vero Beach’s Hurricane Grill & Wings location has been tremendously successful in its market, and is known throughout the region for its extensive craft beer selection in addition to award-winning wings, burgers, seafood and salads.
In addition to the new development agreements, Hurricane Grill & Wings continues to expand with two current multi-unit franchisees opening locations in Newburgh and Patchogue, NY, as well as the opening of Jacksonville’s Bartram Park location to the current franchisee of the Baymeadows’ location.
“The Hurricane Grill & Wings brand continues to grow, and we are proud that Deepak Shrestah wants to be a part of this exciting time for the brand, and bring our first location to Virginia,” said Kevin Kruse, chief development officer of Hurricane Grill & Wings. “We are also thrilled that Nadja Ricci is expanding and will continue her success in Indian River and Brevard counties.”
Hurricane Grill & Wings franchisees benefit from the brand’s broad customer appeal and 21 year history, as well as its unrivaled corporate support with real estate and site selection, build-out, operations, marketing, and training for both the franchisee and their employees.
For Franchising Opportunities contact Kevin Kruse at (609) 731 – 2485, or visit our website at http://www.hurricanefranchising.com.
About Hurricane Grill & Wings
With over 80 restaurants open or under construction in 15 states and 5 European countries that include Austria, Germany, Italy, Poland and Switzerland, Florida-based Hurricane Grill & Wings® is known for its jumbo, fresh wings, more than 35 signature sauces and rubs and tropical, laid-back vibe. Named by USA Today as one of “10 Great Places to Wing It,” selected as one of the “Future 50” by Restaurant Business and as one of Franchise Times “Top 40 Fast and Serious,” Hurricane Grill & Wings’ menu includes crave-able Hurricane’s Garlic ‘N Parm fries, tasty salads, seafood entrees and fresh ½ pound burgers. The concept offers an expansive bar featuring delicious tropical cocktails along with a wide selection of craft beers and wines. The original Hurricane Grill & Wings opened in Fort Pierce, Fl., in 1995 and has expanded to locations in Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Georgia, Iowa, Louisiana, Maryland, Minnesota, New York, North Carolina, Tennessee and Texas, as well as an international restaurant in Italy. There are additional restaurants planned both domestically and internationally. For more information, visit www.hurricanewings.com.
SOURCE Hurricane Grill & Wings
362 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (7 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (81 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (67 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (60 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (58 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (57 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (57 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (55 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (52 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (49 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (45 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (43 views)
- Weight Watchers® And The American Cancer Society® Team Up To Showcase The Power Of Community Through Project L.I.F.T. (39 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (7 views)