- Sub Headline: All-American, Family-Friendly Diner to Roll Back the Prices on Thursday, March 24
- City: Mount Olive
- State: North Carolina
- Franchise URL: http://www.hwy55.com
- Listed: March 22, 2016 9:13 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 22, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Mount Olive, NC – Hwy 55, already famous for its burgers, shakes & fries, is about to honor another famous food classic: cheesesteaks.
On Thursday, March 24, National Cheesesteak Day, Hwy 55 Burgers, Shakes & Fries will sell $5 cheesesteaks all day at its restaurants system-wide. Hwy 55 guests can choose from the burger joint’s two premium versions of the sandwich staple: original Cheesesteak or Chicken Cheesesteak. Both sandwiches are served with sauteed mushrooms, onions and bell peppers with guests’ choice of melted cheese and served in a steamed hoagie roll.
“For the first two years of Hwy 55 (originally Andy’s Cheesesteaks and Cheeseburgers) open to close, I personally flipped every single burger here but I also learned to make some other great classics along the way,” said Hwy 55 president and founder Kenney Moore. “I would put our cheesesteaks up against anyone’s, even the best in Philadelphia. The same care and attention to detail that makes our burgers great can be found in our delicious cheesesteaks. And for $5 on National Cheesesteak Day, a lot of guests are going to find out.”
Hwy 55 Burgers, Shakes & Fries boasts a fresh, All-American diner experience with fresh, never-frozen burgers, premium sliced cheesesteaks piled high on steamed hoagies, and frozen custard made in-house every day. With its open-grill design, the kitchen’s dedication and care when hand-crafting meals is front and center.
The Hwy 55 $5 cheesesteak offer is valid for dine-in only.
About Hwy 55
Hwy 55, a retro-themed diner that features fresh, never-frozen hand-pattied burgers, house-made frozen custard, and other classic favorites in a unique open-kitchen setting, was founded in Goldsboro, North Carolina in 1991. Hwy 55 reflects founder Kenney Moore’s commitment to authentic hospitality and fresh food. Widely known in the state for its fresh food and service that exceeds expectations, the chain won BurgerBusiness.com’s “Best Burger” in 2012. It also was recently named a top 500 franchise in the United States by Entrepreneur magazine and a “Next 20” restaurant brand by Nation’s Restaurant News. HWY 55 currently has 125 locations in 10 states, Denmark and the United Arab Emirates. Like HWY 55 on at https://www.facebook.com/Hwy55burgers or follow us at https://twitter.com/hwy55burgers. For more information, visit https://www.hwy55.com.
SOURCE Hwy 55
150PR (formerly DFPR)
313 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (2 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (2 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- Mother and Son Duo Start Family Business With Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Recruiting Franchisees to Drive Aggressive Growth During International Franchise Expo in New York City June 15-17 (1 views)
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe Signs 100th Franchise Agreement Of 2017 (1 views)