- City: Mount Olive
- State: North Carolina
- Franchise URL: http://www.hwy55.com
- Listed: February 18, 2016 4:46 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
MOUNT OLIVE, N.C., Feb. 18, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — In restaurants across America, diners decide what to order, but who decides what’s on the menu?
Hwy 55 Burgers, Shakes & Fries wants their guests to be in the driver’s seat and one lucky guest will be riding off in a brand new car.
Today, Hwy 55 launches their “Own It” campaign where guests can submit sandwich ideas that will appear as monthly specials on their menu in more than 120 locations in the US. Submit sandwich ideas at hwy55.com/promos.
Additionally, any guest that submits an Own It creation or visits a Hwy 55 location and leaves his or her email address will be qualified to enter to win a new Ford Mustang convertible. Guests are allowed to enter once a month. Hwy 55 will pick 25 finalists per month and announce the winner in December.
“Hwy 55 has been serving up good times and great food for 25 years. A huge part of our success has been listening to our guests,” said Hwy 55 president and founder Kenney Moore. “The Own It campaign gives our guests the ability to tell us what they would like to see on the menu. It helps take some of the guesswork out of creating new menu items and engages our guests to help them feel a part of the larger Hwy 55 community.”
Last month, Hwy 55 showcased a guest-invented masterpiece, The Charleston Chop, a fried chicken breast, chopped & smothered in John Boy & Billy’s Grillin’ Sauce and topped with melted provolone and pickles.
Hwy 55 Burgers, Shakes & Fries boasts a fresh, All-American diner experience with fresh, never-frozen burgers, premium sliced cheesesteaks piled high on steamed hoagies, and frozen custard made in-house every day. With its open-grill design, the kitchen’s dedication and care when handcrafting meals is front and center.
About Hwy 55
Hwy 55, a retro-themed diner that features fresh, never-frozen hand-pattied burgers, house-made frozen custard, and other classic favorites in a unique open-kitchen setting, was founded in Goldsboro, North Carolina in 1991. Hwy 55 reflects founder Kenney Moore’s commitment to authentic hospitality and fresh food. Widely known in the state for its fresh food and service that exceeds expectations, the chain won BurgerBusiness.com’s “Best Burger” in 2012. It also was recently named a top 500 franchise in the United States by Entrepreneur magazine and a “Next 20” restaurant brand by Nation’s Restaurant News. Hwy 55 currently has 121 locations in 10 states, Denmark and the United Arab Emirates. Like Hwy 55 on at https://www.facebook.com/Hwy55burgers or follow us at https://twitter.com/hwy55burgers. For more information, visit https://www.hwy55.com.
SOURCE Hwy 55
229 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (2 views)
- Local Entrepreneur Opens Beeline Bikes in San Antonio (3 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (3 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (3 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (2 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (2 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- DRNK & QWENCH Announces Huge Development News! (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (2 views)
- Couple Expands FASTSIGNS® Business by Opening Third Location in Johns Creek, GA (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- Altitude Trampoline Park Springing In To Skokie, IL In 2018 (2 views)