Hwy 55 Burgers, Shakes & Fries Readies for their Rock Hill Premiere By Giving Back to the Local Dream Team Foundation
- City: Rock Hill
- State: South Carolina
- Franchise URL: http://www.hwy55.com
- Listed: February 26, 2016 12:21 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 26, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Rock Hill, SC – Rock Hill USA get ready, because your next favorite burger joint is now just around the corner.
On Monday, February 29, Hwy 55 Burgers, Shakes & Fries will open its doors to customers at the new Rock Hill location, 4859 Old York Road. This is the first Hwy 55 in Rock Hill, with 50 new locations planned in South Carolina over the next 10 years.
“Rock Hill offers unique options and benefits for businesses that other areas in the Charlotte metro area just can’t compete with,” said Jason Hall, one of the Hwy 55 franchisees for Rock Hill and owner of Hwy 55s in Lancaster, SC and Weddington, NC. “This area has a quaint downtown, excellent schools and superb parks so Hwy 55’s family-friendly concept and dedication to authentic hospitality will fit right in.”
Hwy 55 Burgers, Shakes & Fries boasts a fresh, All-American diner experience with fresh, never-frozen burgers, premium sliced cheesesteaks piled high on steamed hoagies, and frozen custard made in-house every day. With its open-grill design, the kitchen’s dedication and care when hand-crafting meals is front and center.
“Rock Hill is a spectacular community that combines hometown charm with big-city amenities for its residents,” said Hwy 55 president and founder Kenney Moore. “At Hwy 55 we are dedicated to treat our guests right and provide them with a better experience which goes hand-in-hand with Rock Hill’s charm.”
In keeping with Hwy 55’s continued mission to give back to the communities it enters, the restaurant chain’s charitable organization, The Andy’s Foundation, and franchise owners will donate 10% of their sales the first three days (up to $1,000) to the local Dream Team Foundation, whose mission is to enrich the lives of special needs children through various sports activities. The Dream Team Foundation has been making the impossible, possible since 2007.
The new Rock Hill location will also host a classic car cruise-in and a 55 Challenge for its grand opening later this month.
About Hwy 55
Hwy 55, a retro-themed diner that features fresh, never-frozen hand-pattied burgers, house-made frozen custard, and other classic favorites in a unique open-kitchen setting, was founded in Goldsboro, North Carolina in 1991. Hwy 55 reflects founder Kenney Moore’s commitment to authentic hospitality and fresh food. Widely known in the state for its fresh food and service that exceeds expectations, the chain won BurgerBusiness.com’s “Best Burger” in 2012. It also was recently named a top 500 franchise in the United States by Entrepreneur magazine and a “Next 20” restaurant brand by Nation’s Restaurant News. HWY 55 currently has 123 locations in 10 states, Denmark and the United Arab Emirates. Like HWY 55 on at https://www.facebook.com/Hwy55burgers or follow us at https://twitter.com/hwy55burgers. For more information, visit https://www.hwy55.com.
SOURCE Hwy 55
311 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- VaporFi Continues Expansion with Seven Store Openings in Atlanta (1 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (1 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (1 views)