- Sub Headline: All-American, Family-Friendly Diner Will Make its City of Champions Debut On Monday, March 14; Highly-Lauded Burger Joint Will Donate 10% of First 3 Days’ Sales to Pink Topps
- City: Tuscaloosa
- State: Alabama
- Franchise URL: http://www.hwy55.com
- Listed: March 12, 2016 8:12 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 11, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Tuscaloosa, Alabama – The City of Champions will soon welcome its new favorite burger joint as the highly-lauded Hwy 55 Burgers, Shakes & Fries rolls into Tuscaloosa for its area debut.
On Monday, March 14th, Hwy 55 Burgers, Shakes & Fries will open its doors to guests at its new Tuscaloosa location at 3615 McFarland Blvd. East Ste. 102 Tuscaloosa, AL 35405. With Alabama locations already in Pell City and Homewood, the Tuscaloosa restaurant adds to the brand’s statewide-profile. Approximately, 50 new Hwy 55 locations are planned for Alabama over the next 10 years.
“Tuscaloosa is home to nearly 100,000 people, but you’d hardly know it considering how small the city feels,” said Derrick D. Maddox, Hwy 55’s master franchisee for Alabama. “Tuscaloosans simply don’t give off a big city vibe. The people here are polite and helpful so we know Hwy 55’s family-friendly concept and dedication to authentic hospitality will fit right in.”
Hwy 55 Burgers, Shakes & Fries boasts a fresh, All-American diner experience with fresh, never-frozen burgers, premium sliced cheesesteaks piled high on steamed hoagies, and frozen custard made in-house every day. With its open-grill design, the kitchen’s dedication and care when hand-crafting meals is front and center.
“The University of Alabama is one of the most prestigious athletic and academic universities in the nation and we are proud to be a part of the community,” said Hwy 55 president and founder Kenney Moore. “This vibrant community celebrates a rich championship tradition, on and off campus, which pairs perfectly with Hwy 55’s focus on retro values and always-fresh take on classics.”
In keeping with Hwy 55’s continued mission to give back to the communities it enters, the restaurant chain’s charitable organization, Andy’s Foundation, and franchise owners will donate 10% of sales the first three days (up to $1,000) to the Pink Topps, a nonprofit organization focusing on early detection breast cancer for women and men under 35.
Hwy 55 will host a grand opening featuring the 55 Challenge, the brand’s famous hamburger eating contest, later this month.
About Hwy 55
Hwy 55, a retro-themed diner that features fresh, never-frozen hand-pattied burgers, house-made frozen custard, and other classic favorites in a unique open-kitchen setting, was founded in Goldsboro, North Carolina in 1991. Hwy 55 reflects founder Kenney Moore’s commitment to authentic hospitality and fresh food. Widely known in the state for its fresh food and service that exceeds expectations, the chain won BurgerBusiness.com’s “Best Burger” in 2012. It also was recently named a top 500 franchise in the United States by Entrepreneur magazine and a “Next 20” restaurant brand by Nation’s Restaurant News. HWY 55 currently has 124 locations in 10 states, Denmark and the United Arab Emirates. Like HWY 55 on at https://www.facebook.com/Hwy55burgers or follow us at https://twitter.com/hwy55burgers. For more information, visit https://www.hwy55.com.
SOURCE Hwy 55
150PR (formerly DFPR)
351 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (3 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (3 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE ACQUIRES MAMMOTH SIGNS (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (1 views)
- NEW BUSINESS IN TOWN: FASTSIGNS® OF EUGENE NOW OPEN (1 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (1 views)