- Sub Headline: All-American, Family-Friendly Diner Will Make its Sparkle City Debut On Monday, May 16
- Franchise URL: http://www.hwy55.com
- Listed: May 13, 2016 11:01 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Spartanburg, SC (FranchisePOD.com) May 13, 2016 – Sparkle City will welcome its newest shining star as the highly-lauded Hwy 55 Burgers, Shakes & Fries readies for its Spartanburg opening on Monday, May 16.
Hwy 55 will open its doors in The Upstate at 205 Cedar Springs Road in Spartanburg. With South Carolina locations already in Rock Hill and Myrtle Beach, the Spartanburg restaurant adds to the brand’s statewide-profile. Approximately 50 new Hwy 55 locations are planned for South Carolina over the next 10 years.
“Spartanburg is home to nearly 300,000 people, but you’d hardly know it considering how small the city feels,” said JR Cottle, Hwy 55’s master franchisee for South Carolina and Texas. “The people here are polite and helpful so we know Hwy 55’s family-friendly concept and dedication to authentic hospitality will fit right in.”
Hwy 55 Burgers, Shakes & Fries boasts a fresh, All-American diner experience with fresh, never-frozen burgers, premium sliced cheesesteaks piled high on steamed hoagies, and frozen custard made in-house every day. With its open-grill design, the kitchen’s dedication and care when hand-crafting meals is front and center.
“Spartanburg is an energetic college community with the University of South Carolina Upstate, Wofford College, Converse College and Spartanburg Methodist all with excellent reputations,” said Hwy 55 president and founder Kenney Moore. “This vibrant community celebrates a rich tradition, on and off campus, and pairs perfectly with Hwy 55’s focus on retro values and always-fresh take on classics.”
Hwy 55 Spartanburg will be open from 11 am to 9 pm Sunday through Thursday and from 11 am to 10 pm on Friday and Saturday.
About Hwy 55
Hwy 55, a retro-themed diner that features fresh, never-frozen hand-pattied burgers, house-made frozen custard, and other classic favorites in a unique open-kitchen setting, was founded in Goldsboro, North Carolina in 1991. Hwy 55 reflects founder Kenney Moore’s commitment to authentic hospitality and fresh food. Widely known in the state for its fresh food and service that exceeds expectations, the chain won BurgerBusiness.com’s “Best Burger” in 2012. It also was recently named a top 500 franchise in the United States by Entrepreneur magazine and a “Next 20” restaurant brand by Nation’s Restaurant News. HWY 55 currently has 125 locations in 10 states, Denmark and the United Arab Emirates. Like HWY 55 on at https://www.facebook.com/Hwy55burgers or follow us at https://twitter.com/hwy55burgers. For more information, visit https://www.hwy55.com.
SOURCE Hwy 55
233 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (3 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (7 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (5 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (4 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (3 views)
- BumperDoc Franchises Featured in Fender Bender’s MSO Project (3 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (3 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (3 views)
- The Loop Pizza Grill Opens New Jacksonville Location (3 views)
- Local Entrepreneur Opens Beeline Bikes in San Antonio (2 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Black Bear Diner Reaches Milestone With Opening of 100th Restaurant (2 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (2 views)