- Franchise URL: http://www.hwy55.com
- Listed: May 20, 2016 12:03 pm
- Expires: 81 days, 13 hours
Mount Olive, NC (FranchisePOD.com) May 19, 2016 – Staying true to its commitment to community involvement, Hwy 55 Burgers, Shakes & Fries is rewarding its top fundraising franchise owners with $30,000, which will be donated to the charity of the owners’ choice.
For the fifth consecutive year, Hwy 55 challenged its business owners to raise money for local causes and is rewarding the top producers with funds from the company’s charitable arm, Andy’s Charitable Foundation. Named after Hwy 55’s original restaurants, Andy’s Cheesesteaks & Cheeseburgers, Andy’s Charitable Foundation is Hwy 55’s most visible commitment to community involvement.
“From the very beginning, we’ve been committed to being a great neighbor and to doing great things in the communities where Hwy 55 does business,” said Hwy 55 president Kenney Moore, who founded the company and flipped every burger himself for the first two years. “Our foundation’s purpose is providing financial support to non-profit organizations that are dedicated to improving the communities they serve. This donation from the foundation goes straight to the franchise owners who have shown through their actions and fundraising efforts that they support our company’s position on giving back.”
Through nearly a decade of service, during which Hwy 55 has raised more than a million dollars for the Miracle League, Make-A-Wish Foundation and other worthy causes, Hwy 55 continues to support Andy’s Charitable Foundation, which impacts its communities in a positive way.
Hwy 55 franchise owners in Goldsboro, Surf City, Mount Olive, Cheraw, Rockingham, Swansboro, Hampstead, Irmo and Sneads Ferry will receive respective amounts from the $30,000 donation. Check presentation to the charity of the owners’ choice have either taken place or are planned over the summer.
Continues Moore, “It’s our way or rewarding the restaurants that are most involved in our foundation’s mission. Since we started doing this, our fundraising has grown significantly.”
With 125 units and growing quickly, Moore’s Hwy 55 boasts a fresh, All-American diner experience with fresh, never-frozen burgers, premium sliced cheesesteaks piled high on steamed hoagies, and frozen custard made in-house every day. With its open-grill design, the kitchen’s dedication and care when hand-crafting meals is front and center.
Hwy 55 has also resonated with the burger-loving public, the restaurant and franchising industries have taken notice as well. Hwy 55 won BurgerBusiness.com’s “Best Burger” in 2012 and in 2014, Franchise Business Review named Hwy 55 one of the best restaurant franchises in the country. The brand also was recently named a top 500 franchise in the United States by Entrepreneur magazine and a “Next 20” restaurant brand by Nation’s Restaurant News.
About HWY 55
Hwy 55, a retro-themed diner that features fresh, never-frozen hand-pattied burgers, house-made frozen custard, and other classic favorites in a unique open-kitchen setting, was founded in Goldsboro, North Carolina in 1991. Hwy 55 reflects founder Kenney Moore’s commitment to authentic hospitality and fresh food. Widely known in the state for its fresh food and service that exceeds expectations, the chain won BurgerBusiness.com’s “Best Burger” in 2012. It also was recently named a top 500 franchise in the United States by Entrepreneur magazine and a “Next 20” restaurant brand by Nation’s Restaurant News. HWY 55 currently has 125 locations in 10 states, Denmark and the United Arab Emirates. Like HWY 55 on at https://www.facebook.com/Hwy55burgers or follow us at https://twitter.com/hwy55burgers. For more information, visit https://www.hwy55.com.
150PR for Hwy 55
160 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (8 views)
- Franchising Entrepreneur John Leonesio Launches Fourth Health, Wellness & Beauty Franchise – Sirius Day Spa (7 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (6 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (7 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Dickey’s Senior Vice President of Development Trinity Hall Offers Franchising Best Practices (4 views)
- Kids ‘R’ Kids Learning Academy Of Fort Mill To Hold Foster Care Day Event To Honor Local Foster Families On July 16 (4 views)
- Wine & Design Expands Myrtle Beach Footprint With A Brand New Studio Opening (4 views)
- Sky Zone Announces Plans To Bounce Into Saginaw (3 views)
- Johnny Rockets Celebrates Its 30th Anniversary with the Unveiling of a Brand Refresh (3 views)
- To Lick or Bite? Carvel Celebrates National Ice Cream Day by Solving the Debate (3 views)