- Sub Headline: Roux-Dessarps to lead brand marketing for Park Hyatt
- City: Chicago
- State: Illinois
- Franchise URL: http://www.hyatt.com
- Listed: December 20, 2015 8:36 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
CHICAGO – December 17, 2015 – (FranchisePOD.com) – Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) announced Philippe Roux-Dessarps as vice president of global brands in support of Hyatt’s brand priorities and growth strategies. In this role, Roux-Dessarps will oversee the Park Hyatt brand, reporting to Sandra Cordova Micek, senior vice president of global brands.
“Philippe is a respected leader with a proven track record of success and keen understanding of working in a highly sophisticated environment that distinguishes the Park Hyatt brand,” Micek said. “His global mindset and operational know-how will provide a competitive advantage as the brand continues to meet the ever-changing luxury hospitality business needs. We are thrilled to welcome him to the marketing team.”
Roux-Dessarps comes to the brand marketing role with more than 24 years of experience at Hyatt. For the past seven years, he has led Park Hyatt Tokyo as general manager, coming back to the property from a previous role as front office manager nearly 20 years ago. In addition to Park Hyatt Tokyo, he has worked at a number of luxury properties throughout the world, including Park Hyatt Paris Vendôme, Grand Hyatt Bali and Hyatt Regency Osaka.
“Hyatt is committed to excellence on all fronts, and its brands consistently deliver distinct experiences that delight guests,” Roux-Dessarps said. “I’m excited to join this passionate team of Hyatt marketing colleagues to help drive brand preference and loyalty for the Park Hyatt brand.”
The term “Hyatt” is used in this release for convenience to refer to Hyatt Hotels Corporation and/or one or more of its affiliates.
About Hyatt Hotels Corporation
Hyatt Hotels Corporation, headquartered in Chicago, is a leading global hospitality company with a proud heritage of making guests feel more than welcome. Thousands of members of the Hyatt family strive to make a difference in the lives of the guests they encounter every day by providing authentic hospitality. The Company’s subsidiaries develop, own, operate, manage, franchise, license or provide services to hotels, resorts, branded residences and vacation ownership properties, including under the Hyatt®, Park Hyatt®, Andaz®, Grand Hyatt®, Hyatt Centric™, Hyatt Regency®, Hyatt Place®, Hyatt House®, Hyatt Zilara™, Hyatt Ziva™, Hyatt Residences® and Hyatt Residence Club® brand names and have locations on six continents. As of September 30, 2015, the Company’s worldwide portfolio consisted of 627 properties in 52 countries. For more information, please visit www.hyatt.com.
SOURCE Hyatt Hotels Corporation
Hyatt Hotels Corporation
+1 312 780 6070
190 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (2 views)
- Altitude Trampoline Park Springing In To Skokie, IL In 2018 (3 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (3 views)
- Local Entrepreneur Opens Beeline Bikes in San Antonio (3 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (3 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (2 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (2 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- DRNK & QWENCH Announces Huge Development News! (2 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (2 views)
- Couple Expands FASTSIGNS® Business by Opening Third Location in Johns Creek, GA (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)