TAMPA, FL (FranchisePOD.com) April 26, 2016 – With its earning potential and offer of work-life balance, i9 Sports franchise attracts passionate, sports-minded entrepreneurs into business ownership. Following a record-breaking year of growth, i9 Sports announces an aggressive expansion plan to add dozens of new franchise locations each year over the next several years. The country’s first and largest youth sports franchise is looking to partner with entrepreneurs who want to bring the fun and potentially lucrative business to their communities.
Why i9 Sports? Why now?
Last year, i9 Sports achieved a new all-time high level of network revenue, marking 12 consecutive years of record revenue. As the company expands its domestic leagues and targets growth across the globe, now is a great time for entrepreneurs to join the i9 Sports family as franchisees.
With convenient, flexible hours, which translate into an enviable work/life balance, and no real estate or large upfront inventory requirements, i9 Sports is a compelling, low-investment franchise opportunity with an attractive profit potential.
“If I were buying a business, I would ask myself three questions: 1) Is this business something I’m passionate about; 2) Does this business have a record of success; and 3) Are the market and this business likely to grow so my investment will appreciate?” said i9 Sports CEO Brian Sanders. “The time couldn’t be better to buy an i9 Sports franchise because we have created the rare business opportunity in which someone can answer a definitive ‘yes’ to all three questions. We have a proven formula for operating a successful business with a tremendous market need. It works.”
Former NFL player and corporate executive enjoy i9 Sports franchise ownership
For professional athletes, exiting their jobs can be a time of intense self-examination and anxiety. Since most athletes retire in their 30s (or even their mid-20s for athletes in physically strenuous sports) when their families are still young and growing, they have decades to fill with something rewarding and profitable. Many find themselves questioning what to do next and looking for ways to ensure their financial stability.
Former NFL player Keith Smith discovered that owning a youth sports franchise business is ideal for his background, his passion and his season of life.
Recently, Franchising USA featured Smith in “Athletes in Franchising: Life After the Game.” Following a seven-year professional football career, Smith found i9 Sports.
“Marking my first venture into the world of franchising, I was initially introduced to i9 Sports from a former teammate, whose son plays for one of the leagues in Jacksonville,” Smith said. “After extensive research on the company’s franchising opportunities, I immediately knew this was the business for me.”
i9 Sports franchise ownership is also attractive to corporate business executives who want to exchange stress-filled 40-plus-hour workweeks for a rewarding career that helps others and offers work-life balance.
Franchisee Jason Watson in Katy, Texas, said: “Running an i9 Sports business gives me opportunity to do things that I never could have done when I was working in corporate America. My schedule is flexible and allows me to have a great work-life balance. I see my kids all the time because I can go to their school functions and extracurricular activities and eat lunch with them during the weekdays. I work out and play golf every day.
“From a business perspective, the most fulfilling aspect to me is the sense of accomplishment I have at running a thriving business,” Watson added. “I really dove into building my business by serving the community and providing great customer service. We work hard to make sure the customers are blown away on game day and have a top-notch experience.”
i9 Sports’ vision is to become the world’s leader in youth sports activities
The company’s long-term vision is to become the undisputed leader in recreational youth activities worldwide by delivering a superior and extraordinary customer experience.
Sanders said: “When we get close to completing our expansion in the U.S., we anticipate expanding internationally. Virtually everything we do will translate easily in other countries. Youth sports are a universal concept, and though the sport might differ, the way our system works should be the same anywhere.”
To learn more about franchise or conversion opportunities with i9 Sports, visit www.i9sportsfranchise.com.
SOURCE i9 Sports
244 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (3 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (3 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (2 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (2 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- Altitude Trampoline Park Springing In To Skokie, IL In 2018 (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 HERO OF THE MONTH: JANUARY, 2017 (1 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (1 views)