- Sub Headline: Frozen Yogurt Franchise Debuts Movie-Inspired Sorbets and Collectible Spoons
- Franchise URL: http://www.Menchies.com
- Listed: June 30, 2016 2:39 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
June 30, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) ENCINO, Calif. – This summer, Menchie’s, the world’s largest self-serve frozen yogurt franchise, is partnering with Twentieth Century Fox’s highly anticipated animated film Ice Age: Collision Course, opening in theaters July 22. Throughout the month of July, Menchie’s will introduce fans to an arctic blast of frozen creations with two new sorbets and two collectible, movie-themed spoons.
Menchie’s is on a thrilling pursuit to serve up two new icy flavors, Ice Age Blue Blast Sorbet, a tangy blue raspberry creation, and Ice Age White Freeze Sorbet, a fruity and frosty flavor. Frozen yogurt aficionados can trek to the nearest Menchie’s location before these treats melt away. To complete the Ice Age: Collision Course experience, guests can fill up on their favorite flavors in two exclusively designed cups featuring Ice Age character favorites, Sid, Manny, Diego and the rest of the herd. Two new limited-edition spoons, featuring the beloved Scrat and Sid, will have fans wanting to collect them before they go extinct.
“The Ice Age franchise has become a favorite to families worldwide and our collaboration will give fans the opportunity to connect with the film and its characters in a new way – through our movie-themed frozen yogurt, and Sid and Scrat spoons,” said Amit Kleinberger, CEO of Menchie’s. “We’re honored to partner with Twentieth Century Fox to bring fans a unique and delicious arctic experience just in time for summer.”
For more information regarding Menchie’s, including store locations or franchising opportunities, please visit www.menchies.com. Like Menchie’s on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/MyMenchies or follow on Instagram at www.Instagram.com/MyMenchies and on Twitter at www.Twitter.com/MyMenchies.
About “Ice Age: Collision Course”
Scrat’s epic pursuit of the elusive acorn catapults him into the universe where he accidentally sets off a series of cosmic events that transform and threaten the Ice Age World. To save themselves, Sid, Manny, Diego, and the rest of the herd must leave their home and embark on a quest full of comedy and adventure, traveling to exotic new lands and encountering a host of colorful new characters.
About 20th Century FOX
One of the world’s largest producers and distributors of motion pictures, 20th Century Fox produces, acquires and distributes motion pictures throughout the world. These motion pictures are produced or acquired by the following units of 20th Century Fox Film: Twentieth Century Fox, Fox 2000 Pictures, Fox Searchlight Pictures, Fox International Productions, and Twentieth Century Fox Animation.
Menchie’s creates lasting memories by providing an unparalleled guest experience with a mission to make every guest smile. Menchie’s is a world-leader of ensuring best-in-class products and is the ambassador of frozen yogurt quality worldwide. With over 540 stores, the franchise has locations open in the United States, Canada, China, Japan, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, India, and more. Menchie’s expects to celebrate 600 stores in 2016. Guaranteeing happiness in every cup, the brand offers guests premium rotating yogurt flavors and delicious toppings for unlimited combinations in every bite. The proprietary collection is made from the milk of “smiley” California cows, which have not been treated with artificial growth hormones (rBST). Menchie’s frozen yogurt contains live and active cultures and has received the Live and Active Culture (LAC) seal indicating its endorsement by the National Yogurt Association.
539 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (50 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (41 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (83 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (80 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (73 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (70 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (70 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (60 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (52 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (52 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (52 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (49 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (41 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (41 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (40 views)