- Sub Headline: Ice and Water Vending Franchise Continues Upward Growth Trend
- City: Jacksonville Beach
- State: Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.icehouseamerica.com
- Listed: February 18, 2016 1:23 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 18, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Jacksonville Beach, FL – Ice House America, the pioneer in automated ice and water vending technology, is proud to announce that its franchise brand, IceBorn, has landed on Entrepreneur Magazine’s “Top New Franchise” list for 2016 in the vending category.
Under the IceBorn brand, franchisees have access to three (3) bulk ice vending machine models – all are freestanding, 24/7, automated retail ice and water destinations offering bagged or straight-to-cooler ice that is filtered, clean and made on demand. Depending on the IceBorn model, the initial investment ranges from $18,995 to $130,000 plus fees for site preparation, shipping and installation.
“IceBorn continues to be recognized by Entrepreneur Magazine this time in the Top New Franchise category for 2016. We take these accolades very seriously and feel honored to be recognized by the franchising industry year after year,” says Michael Little, Vice President of Marketing, Ice House America.
Ice House America, also a participant in the International Franchise Association’s VetFran program, will waive half the franchise fee and the first 12 months of royalties to all qualifying military veterans.
About Ice House America
Ice House America, headquartered in Jacksonville, FL and founded in 2003, already has more than 3,000 installed and independently owned ice house locations in 32 states. There are over 100 corporate-owned Ice House locations, with the balance independently owned and operated. IceBorn accolades include the following rankings and listings from Entrepreneur Magazine: 2015 Top Hot Franchise Trends; 2014 Franchise 500; 2014 Top New Franchises to Watch; 2014 Top Low Cost Franchise; 2014 Honorable Mention for Franchise Veteran Incentive Program; as well as in 2014 Military Times named IceBorn as a “Best For Vets Franchise and in 2013 “GI Jobs named “Military Friendly Franchise.
For more information regarding Ice House America ownership opportunities, please call 888-388-1590 or visit www.icehouseamerica.com.
SOURCE Ice House America
248 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)