- Sub Headline: Veteran franchise executives bring extensive experience in various markets to iFranchise Group.
- Franchise URL: http://www.iFranchiseGroup.com
- Listed: May 23, 2016 3:08 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
May 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) Homewood, Illinois – iFranchise Group, the nation’s leading franchise consulting firm, announced that franchise industry professionals Barry Falcon, Joanna Meiseles and Michael Svancarek have joined the firm as senior consultants.
Falcon’s professional business career spans more than 40 years across a range of industries and functions, including communications technology, operational and manufacturing consulting, marketing, project management, and business development. Falcon was President/Co-Founder and Partner, and remains a Board Member, at ShelfGenie Franchise Systems, where he helped to establish the franchise program and was instrumental in growing the concept from zero to 145 locations in five years. He has over a decade of direct experience in franchising, both as a franchisee and as an executive within multiple national franchisor systems.
Meiseles has been an entrepreneur and franchisor for more than 20 years. Over two decades ago, she saw a need in the marketplace for a hair salon focusing on children and launched the Snip-its salon brand in suburban Boston in 1995 and grew the concept from one unit to over 64 across 22 states. Meiseles brings extensive experience to iFranchise Group clients in areas of retailing, consumer services, concept development, operations, and franchise expansion.
Svancarek started his career in the health and fitness industry, worked for the American Heart Association, and worked with Cintas to help companies and business owners on their first aid and compliance programs. He began his career in the franchising world as a franchise consultant in 2004. He has spoken to thousands of organizations to help determine franchisability and expansion potential and has advised hundreds of business owners on their franchising endeavors.
“We’re extremely pleased to have Barry, Joanna, and Mike on our team,” said Mark Siebert, CEO of the iFranchise Group. “Their diverse backgrounds and franchise experience are second to none and are invaluable additions to iFranchise Group.”
Falcon, Meiseles and Svancarek join the iFranchise Group’s team of seasoned franchise consultants, who boast more than 450 years of combined experience in franchising. The group’s consultants have worked with over 30 Fortune 2000 companies, and have also worked with or for nearly 100 of the nation’s top franchisors. Clients include companies from the United States, Canada, as well countries in Latin America, Asia, Europe, and the Middle East.
“I think our new senior consultants will lend invaluable expertise to our franchise consulting services,” Siebert added. “And, our clients will benefit greatly from their insight into business development and the world of franchising.
About iFranchise Group
iFranchise Group is a leading franchise consulting firm that offers the skills of the nation’s top professionals in franchise strategic planning, operations training and documentation, and franchise marketing and sales for emerging and established franchise companies worldwide. For more information, contact iFranchise Group at (708) 957-2300 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOURCE iFranchise Group
219 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (7 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (6 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (3 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (3 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (2 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (2 views)
- NEW BUSINESS IN TOWN: FASTSIGNS® OF EUGENE NOW OPEN (2 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Three local FastSigns recognized for top performance (2 views)