- Sub Headline: iHandyMan Grows Amid a Host of New Locations
- Franchise URL: http://www.ihandymanservices.com
- Listed: May 12, 2016 9:02 am
- Expires: 11 days, 9 hours
May 12, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // SUDBURY, Ontario – iHandyMan, the newest franchise concept from Global Franchise Opportunities, will soon be available to residents seeking its services throughout northern Ontario.
The Halifax, Nova Scotia-based franchisor announced today that it has signed a master franchise agreement to significantly expand in Ontario. Under the agreement, Ontario entrepreneur Mike Smith will develop iHandyMan, leading the openings of several offices in Sudbury, Barrie, Thunder Bay, North Bay, Muskoka and the surrounding region. Mike has several years of experience in corporate positions, including six years as a regional owner in Ontario for sister company A Buyer’s Choice Home Inspections. He currently serves as director of franchise recruiting at Global Franchise Opportunities and will continue in his role while he builds his iHandyman region.
“After intense market research and ongoing discussions with professionals in each local market, we’ve identified a need for a reliable home maintenance system capable of tackling a range of home projects,” said Bill Redfern, founder, president and CEO of Global Franchise Opportunities, iHandyMan’s parent company. “Our new regional master franchise owner and my close colleague, Mike Smith, is an experienced professional who will make the woes of maintaining a local home or business a thing of the past.”
iHandyMan frees homeowners from relying on specialized carpenters, electricians or plumbers, who are busy and sometimes require an hourly fee just for arriving at the job. iHandyMan franchise owners are bonded and insured, and are prepared for any job of any size. The home repair service covers a wide variety of projects to meet a host of needs from plumbing, electrical work and tile repair to working on concrete driveways, roofing and siding.
iHandyMan is the third franchise concept by Redfern and Global Franchise Opportunities, the parent company for his brands. His first concept, A Buyer’s Choice Home Inspections (ABCHI), became the largest Canadian home inspection franchise after only two years of operation, and subsequently grew into one of the world’s largest home inspection companies. Today, ABCHI has nearly 200 franchises operating in 15 countries around the world. Following ABCHI’s worldwide success, Redfern launched iCare – Intelligent Home Care Solutions in 2014 to meet the home health care needs of seniors everywhere.
A proven expert in international franchising, Redfern and Global Franchise Opportunities together are responsible for the development, growth and success of these standout home-focused concepts. Global Franchise Opportunities aims to bring iHandyMan to every home in need of attention and repair across the globe.
For self-starters looking for an opportunity to own their own business, iHandyMan offers a low-cost, proven path to success as part of a profitable home-based concept. Unit franchise owners can work on their own or with a staff, hiring and managing outside contractors for larger jobs. Additionally, Global Franchise Opportunities is one of the few franchisors offering master franchise opportunities for all three of its franchise concepts. Master franchise opportunities are for entrepreneurs looking to develop a larger territory consisting of multiple franchise locations.
“A work-from-home franchise opportunity with iHandyMan offers those with the drive and perseverance the chance to change careers, own a business and become their own boss,” said Redfern. “Our affordable franchise opportunity holds the key to self-employment, job security and financial gain that come with a proven method, without the high risk and uncertainty that plagues the traditional business marketplace.”
For more information about iHandyMan and available franchising opportunities, visit www.ihandymanservices.com or contact Mike Smith at (416) 986-4321 or email@example.com.
iHandyMan is a home repair franchise that takes professionalism to the next level with expert service from reliable franchise owners. Launched by serial entrepreneur Bill Redfern and his franchising parent company Global Franchise Opportunities, iHandyMan is bringing homeowners everywhere the solution to any home maintenance issue. Whether the job is an emergency or just one on a growing list, iHandyMan is the answer. With a team of punctual and well-trained franchise owners, iHandyMan offers the peace of mind and preparedness for any home project. For more information, please visit www.ihandymanservices.com.
For more information about iHandyMan franchise opportunities, call (954) 933-7129.
All Points Public Relations
246 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Buffalo Wild Wings Introduces Limited Time Offer Takeout Pack for UFC® 198, 199 and 200 (3 views)
- Restoration 1 Relocates Headquarters to Waco (2 views)
- Beef ‘O’ Brady’s and The Brass Tap to Launch Expanded Menu (2 views)
- Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza Announces Grand Opening of Tenth Chicagoland Area Location (2 views)
- A Preferred Choice for Consumers and Franchisees: 101 Mobility Is On the Right Track (2 views)
- Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers Is Now Open in Downtown Montgomery, Alabama (2 views)
- Realty ONE Group Charts Course for International Expansion (2 views)
- Showhomes® Celebrates Record-Breaking Sales Year, Best Sales Month Ever at Annual Conference (2 views)
- Wienerschnitzel Featured on 100th Episode of “Undercover Boss” (2 views)
- Dippin’ Dots Opens Newest Store in Seagrove Beach, Florida (2 views)
- Hooters Bolsters Presence in Asia with First Location in Hong Kong (2 views)
- Shoney’s Offers Free All-American Burger to All Veterans and Troops on Memorial Day (2 views)
- Experienced Business Coach Joins Fresh Coat as New VP of Operations (2 views)
- Disaster Experts From ServiceMaster Restore Onsite in West Virginia, Share Tips to Help Mitigate Water Damage #FloodingRestoration (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. SIGNS 12 FRANCHISE AGREEMENTS AND OPENS FIRST CO-BRAND CENTRE II THE UNITED KINGDOM (2 views)