iHandyMan to Expand Throughout Ontario and Tampa Bay With Four Regional Master Franchise Agreements Signed
- Sub Headline: iHandyMan to Add Numerous Locations Across Ontario and Tampa Bay
- City: Pompano Beach
- State: Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.ihandymanservices.com
- Phone Number: (954) 933-7129
- Twitter URL: https://twitter.com/iHandy_Man
- Facebook URL: https://www.facebook.com/ihandymanrepairservices
- Listed: December 17, 2015 12:40 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 17, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // POMPANO BEACH, Fla. – iHandyMan, the newest franchise concept from Global Franchise Opportunities, will soon be available to residents seeking its services throughout Ontario and Tampa Bay, Florida.
The Pompano Beach-based franchisor announced today that it has signed four regional master franchise agreements to significantly expand within Canada’s most densely populated province and across the Tampa Bay area.
Under the agreement, three territories in Ontario are covered by local entrepreneurs Panos and Katharine Loucaides in Central West Ontario, Pedro Giorgana in Central East Ontario and Jeff Gleva in Southwest Ontario. Hank and Mary Lobdell are regional master franchise owners in Florida’s Tampa Bay.
“After intense market research and ongoing discussions with professionals in each local market, we’ve identified a need for a reliable home maintenance system capable of tackling a range of home projects,” said Bill Redfern, founder, president and CEO of Global Franchise Opportunities, iHandyMan’s parent company. “Our new regional master franchise owners are experienced professionals who will make the woes of maintaining a local home or business a thing of the past.”
iHandyMan frees homeowners from relying on specialized carpenters, electricians or plumbers, who are busy and sometimes require an hourly fee just for arriving at the job. iHandyMan franchise owners are bonded and insured, and are prepared for any job of any size. The home repair service covers a wide variety of projects to meet a host of needs from plumbing, electrical work and tile repair to working on concrete driveways, roofing and siding.
“We are very excited about the launch of iHandyMan in Ontario and Florida,” said Mike Smith, director of franchise recruiting for Global Franchise Opportunities. “The response to all of our brands from franchise candidates has been incredible for both our master and unit franchise opportunities, and more announcements are coming soon.”
iHandyMan is the third franchise concept by Redfern and Global Franchise Opportunities, the parent company for his brands. His first concept, A Buyer’s Choice Home Inspections (ABCHI), became the largest Canadian home inspection franchise after only two years of operation, and subsequently grew into one of the world’s largest home inspection companies. Today, ABCHI has nearly 200 franchises operating in 15 countries around the world. Following ABCHI’s worldwide success, Redfern launched iCare – Intelligent Home Care Solutions in 2014 to meet the home health care needs of seniors everywhere.
A proven expert in international franchising, Redfern and Global Franchise Opportunities together are responsible for the development, growth and success of these standout home-focused concepts. Global Franchise Opportunities aims to bring iHandyMan to every home in need of attention and repair across the globe.
For self-starters looking for an opportunity to own their own business, iHandyMan offers a low-cost, proven path to success as part of a profitable home-based concept. Unit franchise owners can work on their own or with a staff, hiring and managing outside contractors for larger jobs. Additionally, Global Franchise Opportunities is one of the few franchisors offering master franchise opportunities for all three of its franchise concepts. Master franchise opportunities are for entrepreneurs looking to develop a larger territory consisting of multiple franchise locations.
“A work-from-home franchise opportunity with iHandyMan offers those with the drive and perseverance the chance to change careers, own a business and become their own boss,” said Redfern. “Our affordable franchise opportunity holds the key to self-employment, job security and financial gain that come with a proven method, without the high risk and uncertainty that plagues the traditional business marketplace.”
For more information about iHandyMan and available franchising opportunities, visit www.ihandymanservices.com. Or go to www.gfoonline.com for more information on Global Franchise Opportunities.
iHandyMan is a home repair franchise that takes professionalism to the next level with expert service from reliable franchise owners. Launched by serial entrepreneur Bill Redfern and his franchising parent company Global Franchise Opportunities, iHandyMan is bringing homeowners everywhere the solution to any home maintenance issue. Whether the job is an emergency or just one on a growing list, iHandyMan is the answer. With a team of punctual and well-trained franchise owners, iHandyMan offers the peace of mind and preparedness for any home project. For more information, please visit www.ihandymanservices.com.
For more information about iHandyMan franchise opportunities, call (954) 933-7129.
All Points Public Relations
202 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (3 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (2 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Rush Bowls Continues 2017 Momentum (2 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (2 views)
- NEW BUSINESS IN TOWN: FASTSIGNS® OF EUGENE NOW OPEN (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (2 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (2 views)