IHOP® Restaurants Can Create Them, Offer Guests New Ways To Enjoy The Flavors Of Their Neighborhood Bakery, Beginning April 11
- Sub Headline: Cupcake Pancakes, Red Velvet Crepes, and Cinnamon Swirl Brioche French Toast Offer a Bakery Experience, Any Time of Day
- Franchise URL: http://www.IHOP.com
- Listed: April 11, 2016 9:51 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
GLENDALE, Calif. – April 11, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // – Beginning April 11, guests visiting their local IHOP® restaurant will encounter the sights, scents, and sweetness of their neighborhood bakery when the breakfast leader brings innovative new twists on fresh bakery favorites available for a limited time including new Cupcake Pancakes, new Red Velvet Crepes, or Cinnamon Swirl Brioche French Toast. See the lineup of Bakery Favorites here: http://www.ihop.com/about-ihop/tv-commercial.
Each of these Bakery Favorite items – perfect for breakfast, lunch, or dinner – was inspired by the flavors and nostalgic memories of delicious bakery treats like yummy cupcakes, warm cinnamon rolls, and rich red velvet cake:
New! Cupcake Pancakes – IHOP restaurants’ signature buttermilk pancakes filled with festive rainbow sprinkles, then topped with cupcake icing, and whipped topping.
New! Red Velvet Crepe – A delicate, chocolaty crepe filled with IHOP restaurants’ sweet cream cheese, drizzled with cream cheese icing.
Cinnamon Swirl Brioche French Toast – Thick slices of Brioche French toast topped with rich cinnamon roll filling and delicious cream cheese icing.
“There’s something unique about the inviting aromas and mouthwatering flavors you find in your neighborhood bakery that inspired us to create these fun, delicious treats in a way that only IHOP can,” said Marie Grimm, Vice President, Menu Development and Innovation, International house of Pancakes, LLC. “The excitement of a cupcake created with a pancake, the luscious indulgence of red velvet in a crepe and the classic taste of a cinnamon roll captured in our brioche French Toast are all irresistible. And unlike some neighborhood bakeries, every one of these items is freshly made just for you!”
Guests can enjoy their choice of a Bakery Favorite item any time of day as part of a sweet and savory combo with eggs, made to order, their choice of IHOP restaurants’ signature hickory smoked bacon, pork sausage links or a slice of perfectly grilled ham, and golden hash browns.
To make the offer even sweeter, as part of IHOP restaurant’s “Kids Eat Free” promotion, from April 11 through May 6, from 4pm to 10pm, when Breakfastarians order an adult entrée, children 12 and under will receive a free entrée from the “Just for Kids” menu at participating restaurants. And for a limited time, the Kids’ Menu will feature a Kids’ Cupcake Rooty Jr. Combo.
Bakery Favorites will be available at participating IHOP restaurants between April 11 and June 5, 2016.
About International House of Pancakes, LLC
For more than 57 years, International House of Pancakes, LLC has been a leader, innovator and expert in all things breakfast, any time of day. The chain offers 65 different signature, fresh made-to-order breakfast options, a wide selection of popular lunch and dinner items as well as meals under 600 calories. IHOP restaurants offer guests an affordable, everyday dining experience with warm and friendly service. As of December 31, 2015, there were 1683 IHOP restaurants in 50 states and the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and Guam as well as Canada, Mexico, Guatemala, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, theUnited Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Qatar and the Philippines. IHOP restaurants are franchised and operated by Glendale, Calif.-based International House of Pancakes, LLC and its affiliates. International House of Pancakes, LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of DineEquity, Inc. (NYSE: DIN). For more information or to find an IHOP restaurant near you, please visit www.IHOP.com. Follow IHOP on Facebook, Twitter, and Snapchat(username:IHOPRestaurant).
SOURCE International House of Pancakes, LLC
Wills Communications, Inc.
175 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (4 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (3 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (5 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (3 views)
- Ted Baker and Jason Heaney of Juno Beach, FL joins the We Insure Franchise Group (3 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (3 views)
- Brightway Insurance names new Chairman; David Miller becomes Executive Chairman (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Qualities of a Hero (2 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (2 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (2 views)
- Sport Clips: Meet Our Team Leaders in New York… Tony & Danielle Reilly (2 views)
- The Melting Pot Toasts to Women Winemakers During Second Annual Uncorked Program (2 views)