- City: Detroit
- State: Michigan
- Franchise URL: http://www.ImageOneUSA.com
- Listed: March 21, 2016 12:43 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
DETROIT, MICHIGAN (FranchisePOD.com) March 21, 2016 – As unemployment rates continue to descend, slowly the Detroit economy is rebuilding itself and its commercial industry, a trend Ronald Bishop is capitalizing on.
Bishop saw a growing need for commercial cleaning services in Detroit’s business sector and decided he would be part of the solution, not only as a service provider but as another small business owner helping to boost the recovering economy. The Jamaican-born Bishop, who has called Detroit home for the past few decades,decided to open his first Image One USA commercial cleaning location in the Motor City.
“As Detroit rebuilds its economy, there is a need here for the services I provide and I saw that right from the beginning,” Bishop said. “Commercial cleaning is a time-tested, recession-proof business and among the hundreds of companies out there, Image One USA is top of the line. Before making my decision, I spent months researching all of those other companies, and Image One was the best commercial cleaning company I could find.”
Not only did Bishop want to explore his entrepreneurial dreams of opening a business, he also wanted to ensure he could provide a valuable service to the commercial industry. Because of that, Bishop’s Image One will not only serve commercial businesses of Detroit, but Toledo, Ohio, as well.
This newest Image One launch comes on the heels of the company’s aggressive expansion across the Rust Belt, with newly established locations in Nashville and Cincinnati.
“We’re so grateful for Ronald’s decision to join Image One USA and happy that we can help him achieve his entrepreneurial dreams,” said Tim Conn, Image One USA co-founder and director of operations. “Ronald is a great asset to the Image One franchise and will be an integral part continued development across the Midwest and the nation.”
For more information about Image One’s franchise opportunities and expansion plans, visit imageonefranchise.com, call 1 (800) 223-1985 or email Director of Franchising Scott Kochanski at email@example.com.
About Image One USA
Image One USA is a commercial cleaning services business. The Image One franchising model was formed on the principles of transparency, training, and top-notch financial and customer service support. In a 2015 Franchise Business Review survey measuring franchisee satisfaction, Image One received high ratings from franchisees, including a 4.3 out of a possible 5 rating in the “Core Values” category.
Image One franchisees work for themselves in a unique relationship with Image One. Image One provides them with customer support for their business, ongoing training, along with assistance with billing, equipment and insurance coverage. Image One has more than 80 commercial cleaning franchise locations throughout the Midwest. Immediate franchise and affiliate expansion plans call for locations across Texas, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Kentucky, Ohio, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan and Iowa.
SOURCE Image One USA
233 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (14 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (1 views)
- CHEF IT UP & CHEF IT UP 2 GO Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- 2Good2B Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® And SpaceView Launch Partnership To Enhance Sales Strategy Through Augmented Reality Visual Experience (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Enters Latest Extreme Sport Skijoring With Title Sponsorship Of ‘Ice Cowboys’ Pilot Episode (2 views)
- Chad Gurley – Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient – Sport Clips Haircuts Video (2 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (2 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS BUSINESS (1 views)