- Sub Headline: Maria Bogacki teams up with Image One in the commercial cleaning business’ expansion plans.
- City: Nashville
- State: Tennessee
- Franchise URL: http://www.imageonefranchise.com
- Listed: February 12, 2016 8:37 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
NASHVILLE, TN (FranchisePOD) February 11, 2016 – Image One USA veteran franchise owner Maria Bogacki is bringing her top-notch commercial cleaning business to a new market, and it’s the buildings of Nashville that will benefit.
“I’ve enjoyed being a part of the Image One franchise so much that when I needed to relocate to Nashville, there was no question that I would bring my business with me,” Bogacki said. “The entire Image One team has been so supportive and I couldn’t imagine ever going somewhere else, or doing something different with my life.”
Bogacki established her Chicagoland janitorial business in 2014 following her medical retirement as Staff Sergeant from the 101st Airborne Division of the United States Army. After learning that Image One USA provided an attractive startup option for military veterans to own and operate a recurring-revenue business at a fraction of the cost of some other franchise models – opening the door to ambitious veterans with limited capital – she knew she had found the business to invest in.
Amid her relocation to Music City U.S.A, the continued support from Image One has played a big role in her continued dedication and in her decision to relocate the business in early 2016.
With nearly 100 franchise owners across the United States, and a newly launched franchise affiliate program that provides additional opportunities for owners, Image One USA continues to expand its name and business model. Image One President and co-founder Tim Conn is enthusiastic and proud to have Bogacki continue her business goals with the commercial cleaning company.
“We’re so happy that Maria has decided to remain a part of the Image One family, and is now helping lead the charge of our franchise expansion across Ohio, Kentucky and Tennessee,” Conn said. “She is exactly the type of owner-operator we want for our company. We are so fortunate to have her continued dedication within our franchise community.”
Additional owner-operated locations are available across other markets in the Midwest and Southeast. Image One USA offers a low-cost franchise business for driven individuals who want to make a difference and grow their own business.
About Image One USA
Image One USA is a commercial cleaning services business. The Image One franchising model was formed on the principles of transparency, training, and top-notch financial and customer service support. In a 2015 Franchise Business Review survey measuring franchisee satisfaction, Image One received high ratings from franchisees, including a 4.3 out of a possible 5 rating in the “Core Values” category.
Image One franchisees work for themselves in a unique relationship with Image One. Image One provides them with customer support for their business, ongoing training, along with assistance with billing, equipment and insurance coverage. Image One has more than 80 commercial cleaning franchise locations throughout the Midwest. Immediate franchise and affiliate expansion plans call for locations across Texas, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Kentucky, Ohio, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan and Iowa.
For more information on the commercial cleaning franchise, visit imageonefranchise.com, call 1 (847) 370-2745 or email Director of Franchising Scott Kochanski at email@example.com.
SOURCE Image One USA
171 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (2 views)
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Celebrates 79th Birthday in a Big Way (2 views)
- It’s Time to Celebrate with Domino’s® Weeklong Carryout Special (2 views)
- Kidokinetics Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Coffee Beanery Announces Grand Opening of New Store at Baker College-Flint (2 views)
- AAMCO Of Santa Rosa, Calif., Announces New Ownership (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® SPONSORS CANADA’S LARGEST FRANCHISE SHOW IN CALGARY, ALBERTA FEBRUARY 11-12 (1 views)
- Jacksonville Beach Couple Opens First Bach to Rock Music School in Florida (1 views)
- 101 Mobility Steps Up Franchise Growth Across California (1 views)
- Pieology Pizzeria Opens First Guam Location (1 views)
- Juice It Up! Closes Second Quarter Up Ten Percent In Same Store Sales (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)
- Reis and Irvy’s Partners With Chloe’s Soft Serve to Offer World’s First Healthy Soft Serve Frozen Yogurt Robotic Kiosks (1 views)