- Sub Headline: Maria Bogacki teams up with Image One in the commercial cleaning business’ expansion plans.
- City: Nashville
- State: Tennessee
- Franchise URL: http://www.imageonefranchise.com
- Listed: February 12, 2016 8:37 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
NASHVILLE, TN (FranchisePOD) February 11, 2016 – Image One USA veteran franchise owner Maria Bogacki is bringing her top-notch commercial cleaning business to a new market, and it’s the buildings of Nashville that will benefit.
“I’ve enjoyed being a part of the Image One franchise so much that when I needed to relocate to Nashville, there was no question that I would bring my business with me,” Bogacki said. “The entire Image One team has been so supportive and I couldn’t imagine ever going somewhere else, or doing something different with my life.”
Bogacki established her Chicagoland janitorial business in 2014 following her medical retirement as Staff Sergeant from the 101st Airborne Division of the United States Army. After learning that Image One USA provided an attractive startup option for military veterans to own and operate a recurring-revenue business at a fraction of the cost of some other franchise models – opening the door to ambitious veterans with limited capital – she knew she had found the business to invest in.
Amid her relocation to Music City U.S.A, the continued support from Image One has played a big role in her continued dedication and in her decision to relocate the business in early 2016.
With nearly 100 franchise owners across the United States, and a newly launched franchise affiliate program that provides additional opportunities for owners, Image One USA continues to expand its name and business model. Image One President and co-founder Tim Conn is enthusiastic and proud to have Bogacki continue her business goals with the commercial cleaning company.
“We’re so happy that Maria has decided to remain a part of the Image One family, and is now helping lead the charge of our franchise expansion across Ohio, Kentucky and Tennessee,” Conn said. “She is exactly the type of owner-operator we want for our company. We are so fortunate to have her continued dedication within our franchise community.”
Additional owner-operated locations are available across other markets in the Midwest and Southeast. Image One USA offers a low-cost franchise business for driven individuals who want to make a difference and grow their own business.
About Image One USA
Image One USA is a commercial cleaning services business. The Image One franchising model was formed on the principles of transparency, training, and top-notch financial and customer service support. In a 2015 Franchise Business Review survey measuring franchisee satisfaction, Image One received high ratings from franchisees, including a 4.3 out of a possible 5 rating in the “Core Values” category.
Image One franchisees work for themselves in a unique relationship with Image One. Image One provides them with customer support for their business, ongoing training, along with assistance with billing, equipment and insurance coverage. Image One has more than 80 commercial cleaning franchise locations throughout the Midwest. Immediate franchise and affiliate expansion plans call for locations across Texas, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Kentucky, Ohio, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan and Iowa.
For more information on the commercial cleaning franchise, visit imageonefranchise.com, call 1 (847) 370-2745 or email Director of Franchising Scott Kochanski at email@example.com.
SOURCE Image One USA
323 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (6 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (6 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (5 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (5 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (5 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (4 views)
- MyWay Mobile Storage Provides Portable Storage Containers to 2017 Festival of Nations (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (4 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise – Reed Nyffeler – The Role of the Annual Convention (4 views)