- Sub Headline: Maria Bogacki teams up with Image One in the commercial cleaning business’ expansion plans.
- City: Nashville
- State: Tennessee
- Franchise URL: http://www.imageonefranchise.com
- Listed: February 12, 2016 8:37 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
NASHVILLE, TN (FranchisePOD) February 11, 2016 – Image One USA veteran franchise owner Maria Bogacki is bringing her top-notch commercial cleaning business to a new market, and it’s the buildings of Nashville that will benefit.
“I’ve enjoyed being a part of the Image One franchise so much that when I needed to relocate to Nashville, there was no question that I would bring my business with me,” Bogacki said. “The entire Image One team has been so supportive and I couldn’t imagine ever going somewhere else, or doing something different with my life.”
Bogacki established her Chicagoland janitorial business in 2014 following her medical retirement as Staff Sergeant from the 101st Airborne Division of the United States Army. After learning that Image One USA provided an attractive startup option for military veterans to own and operate a recurring-revenue business at a fraction of the cost of some other franchise models – opening the door to ambitious veterans with limited capital – she knew she had found the business to invest in.
Amid her relocation to Music City U.S.A, the continued support from Image One has played a big role in her continued dedication and in her decision to relocate the business in early 2016.
With nearly 100 franchise owners across the United States, and a newly launched franchise affiliate program that provides additional opportunities for owners, Image One USA continues to expand its name and business model. Image One President and co-founder Tim Conn is enthusiastic and proud to have Bogacki continue her business goals with the commercial cleaning company.
“We’re so happy that Maria has decided to remain a part of the Image One family, and is now helping lead the charge of our franchise expansion across Ohio, Kentucky and Tennessee,” Conn said. “She is exactly the type of owner-operator we want for our company. We are so fortunate to have her continued dedication within our franchise community.”
Additional owner-operated locations are available across other markets in the Midwest and Southeast. Image One USA offers a low-cost franchise business for driven individuals who want to make a difference and grow their own business.
About Image One USA
Image One USA is a commercial cleaning services business. The Image One franchising model was formed on the principles of transparency, training, and top-notch financial and customer service support. In a 2015 Franchise Business Review survey measuring franchisee satisfaction, Image One received high ratings from franchisees, including a 4.3 out of a possible 5 rating in the “Core Values” category.
Image One franchisees work for themselves in a unique relationship with Image One. Image One provides them with customer support for their business, ongoing training, along with assistance with billing, equipment and insurance coverage. Image One has more than 80 commercial cleaning franchise locations throughout the Midwest. Immediate franchise and affiliate expansion plans call for locations across Texas, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Kentucky, Ohio, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan and Iowa.
For more information on the commercial cleaning franchise, visit imageonefranchise.com, call 1 (847) 370-2745 or email Director of Franchising Scott Kochanski at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOURCE Image One USA
257 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (2 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (2 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (2 views)
- Big Whiskey’s Signs First Franchisee in Bentonville, AR (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Roark Portfolio Company Driven Brands Acquires Ohio-Based Lube Stop (1 views)
- Swisher Hygiene founder expands new franchise in Arizona (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Urban Float Expands Into Houston (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE OPENS SECOND LOCATION IN EL PASO (1 views)