DENVER, COLORADO (FranchisePOD.com) April 20, 2016 – Image One USA continues its nationwide expansion by establishing its fourth affiliate location in just seven months. This time, the commercial cleaning company is setting roots in the Rocky Mountain State.
Wes Schuchman is leading the charge at the new Denver-based Image One, and says he’s encouraged by the number of businesses in need of the commercial cleaning service he provides.
“I’ve lived in Denver for 20 years and I love it here, but there is a serious lack of commercial cleaning services available,” Schuchman said. “Not only can Image One benefit customers in the area just by being a commercial cleaning company, but the services we provide are on the leading edge of this industry and only getting better.”
As a former commercial cleaning franchise owner, Schuchman said Image One’s commitment to enhance the company and the industry is what attracted him in the first place. The importance the franchise company places on family values and franchisee support is what made his decision to join the team an easy one.
“There’s very much a family feel at Image One that shows the importance they put on supporting their affiliates,” Schuchman said. “The system Image One has developed isn’t just hot air. They are who they say they are, and they care about their franchisees. In my experience with other commercial cleaning franchises, that isn’t always the case.”
With nearly 100 franchise owners across the United States, and a newly launched franchise affiliate program that provides additional opportunities for owners, Image One continues to expand its name and business model. Additional owner-operated locations are available across other markets in the Midwest and Southeast. Image One USA offers the low-cost commercial cleaning franchise to driven individuals who want to make a difference and grow their own business.
About Image One USA
Image One USA is a commercial cleaning services business. The Image One franchising model was formed on the principles of transparency, training, and top-notch financial and customer service support. In a 2015 Franchise Business Review survey measuring franchisee satisfaction, Image One received high ratings from franchisees, including a 4.3 out of a possible 5 rating in the “Core Values” category.
Image One franchisees work for themselves in a unique relationship with Image One. Image One provides them with customer support for their business, ongoing training, along with assistance with billing, equipment, and insurance coverage. Image One has more than 80 commercial cleaning franchise locations throughout the Midwest. Immediate franchise and affiliate expansion plans call for locations across Texas, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Kentucky, Ohio, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan and Iowa.
For more information on franchising, visit imageonefranchise.com, call (630) 616-1010 or email Director of Franchising Scott Kochanski at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOURCE Image One USA
213 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (3 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (2 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)