- Sub Headline: Month-long Celebration Includes Chance to Win Catered Party for 20 and Special Menu Promotions
- Franchise URL: http://www.sharkys.com
- Listed: April 27, 2016 8:38 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Westlake Village, CA (FranchisePOD.com) April 27, 2016 – With Cinco de Mayo, Mother’s Day, Memorial Day, graduations, weddings and more in May, Sharky’s Woodfired Mexican Grill® helps guests celebrate all month long with “Fiesta de Mayo,” featuring special menu promotions and the chance for one lucky guest to win a catered party for 20.
Sharky’s gets the party started with two limited time offers, including Tempura Battered Wild Caught Alaska Cod Taco for $3.75, or two Tempura Battered Wild Caught Alaska Cod Tacos with organic rice and organic beans for $9.99. These specials are available May 1- May 31, 2016, from 2 p.m. to close at each of Sharky’s 24 restaurants in California and Oregon. At participating locations, Dos Equis beers are specially priced at just $3.00 from 2 p.m. to close.
For guests who want to step up their catering style, Sharky’s catering menu includes a “Build Your Own Fajita Bar,” and Burrito, Cool Wraps and Taco Party Packs to suit any budget and occasion.
The celebration in May continues with a new “Fiesta de Mayo” contest featuring the grand prize of a Sharky’s catered party for 20 people (value $350), and the chance for four guests to win a $25 gift card each week during the month. Guests simply post their favorite Sharky’s party menu item with #SharkysShare and @SharkysSocial on Facebook.com/SharkysSocial or Instagram.com/SharkysSocial by 11:59pm on May 31, 2016, with the catered party winner chosen randomly on June 1, 2016. Winners will be notified through Facebook or Instagram.
“May is a big month for parties and Sharky’s catering offers our guests a convenient way to share the food they love with groups of people in their homes, at the office, schools or special events,” said Steven Paperno, founder and CEO, Sharky’s Woodfired Mexican Grill. “Whether you dine in or want to cater you special event in May, Sharky’s offers an award-winning and delicious, Mexican-inspired menu that will make any party or gathering extra special.”
At Sharky’s, all menu items are made-to-order with fresh, natural, organic or locally sourced ingredients, and prepared with unique stone oven and mesquite-grill cooking styles for enhanced flavor. Guests can choose from burritos filled with organic beans and rice and all-natural, mesquite-grilled chicken or beef; marinated, mesquite-grilled organic tofu tacos; superfood salads with organic greens and quinoa; stone-fired pizzas, and many other hand-crafted, fresh and nutritionally dense choices. Sharky’s menu also accommodates different lifestyles and dining choices, including vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free, and offers a selection of tasty kid’s meals.
Since its founding, Sharky’s has remained committed to sourcing only the best ingredients, and today offers:
- All-natural chicken breast that contains no added preservatives, hormones or phosphates.
- All-natural Angus steak that is antibiotic free with no added hormones.
- Wild-Caught Alaska salmon, which is MSC-certified and other Wild-Caught fish selections that are sustainable and help maintain healthy oceans.
- Corn for chips that is non-GMO, with chips fried in non-GMO Project-verified Canola oil.
- Marinated, grilled organic Tofu, which is non-GMO Project-verified and U.S. grown.
- Organic black and pinto beans that are made without lard.
- Organic whole grain brown rice and long grain white rice.
- Organic baby greens, baby spinach, baby kale and Romaine lettuce.
- Yams that are also organic.
- Cheese and sour cream are rBGH-free.
About Sharky’s Woodfired Mexican Grill
Sharky’s Woodfired Mexican Grill is a lifestyle franchise brand that is all about food with purpose, inspiring change and creating paths to a healthier, more sustainable world. Based on the vision of the founder and CEO, Steve Paperno, Sharky’s combines the distinctive variety of flavors he experienced traveling through Mexico with innovative recipes and his passion for healthy living. Sharky’s innovative menu strives to use fresh, natural and organic ingredients combined with unique stone oven and mesquite-grilled cooking styles for enhanced flavor. The brand is committed to make a difference in the way that people dine out, including vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options. Sharky’s was named the 22nd Fastest Growing Small Chain Restaurant in the U.S. by Restaurant Business Magazine in 2014. Sharky’s has 24 locations throughout the state of California, and recently opened its first location outside of California in Tualatin, Ore. Sharky’s plans to open more restaurants in and outside of California in coming years. For more information about franchising opportunities, please visit http://www.sharkys.com/franchise/why-sharkys/.
For more information about Sharky’s, please visit Sharkys.com, or connect socially with @SharkysSocial or #SharkysShare.
230 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)