Innovative Miami Parking Startup MyPark and Nikao Manufacturing Of Weston Announce Partnership Built at Emerge Americas
- Sub Headline: Internet of Things Startup (IOT) MyPark signs $2 million franchise deal and in talks with franchisees in 14 countries to disrupt mall and garage parking
- Franchise URL: http://www.UseMyPark.com
- Listed: April 15, 2016 11:45 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
MIAMI, FL (FranchisePOD.com) APRIL 15, 2016 – Drivers frustrated trying to find parking in Miami and wasting valuable time circling a garage or lot have a new solution. A local startup has found a solution to parking problems by allowing anyone to reserve a prime parking spot where they need it, when they need it. It’s arriving as a result of a ground-breaking partnership between two South Florida innovators.
MyPark, newly located in Miami’s Coconut Grove, has developed an app that enables drivers to locate and reserve a prime parking spot in convenient locations close to stores at malls, on the first floor in garages, and close to the gate at the airport. Users simply tell the app where and when they would like to park, select the section where they wish to park (the best spot is selected automatically by default) and confirm their reservation. Once they arrive at their reserved space, a simple tap on a button on their iOS or Android device and the unique MyPark reservation unit will lower to provide access to their reserved space.
In addition to creating this revolutionary app, MyPark is creating strong local partnerships. They recently announced their official engineering and manufacturing agreement with Nikao of Weston, Florida. Nikao will be enhancing the design, reliability and performance of MyPark’s unique parking reservation units and these devices will be manufactured and assembled right here in Weston, Florida.
The two companies connected last year at Miami’s leading edge eMerge conference. As MyPark’s business started gaining traction, it became clear it was time to enhance MyPark’s revolutionary concept and establish quality partnerships. Nikao was an obvious fit with their wealth of experience in design and development, as well as manufacturing. And all right here in South Florida!
Over the past year, MyPark has launched the MyPark app on both Apple’s App Store and Google Play, and have since acquired hundreds of registered users. In addition to the agreement with Nikao, MyPark has signed their first franchise agreement worth close to $2M with MyPark Puerto Rico, LLC and opened their first two parking locations in Miami Beach. Additional parking locations will be launched in South Florida over the coming months, followed by expansion nationwide.
Currently, MyPark is in talks with over a dozen International groups interested in opening franchises in Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Latin America. With the current Nikao partnership, an updated version of the MyPark app and reservation units are scheduled to be released this month.
The MyPark story is one that reiterates the thriving tech and start-up community in Miami and South Florida. With platforms like eMerge allowing local innovators to connect and grow, the community can expect to see more exciting ideas flourishing right here in Miami!
For more information regarding MyPark, please contact Luis Mayendia – 305-456-5931 – luis(at)usemypark(dot)com or visit http://www.usemypark.com
For more information on eMerge Americas, visit http://www.emergeamericas.org
373 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (4 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (3 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (2 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (2 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (2 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Ranks #2057 on the 2017 Inc. 5000 (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (2 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)