- Franchise URL: http://www.interimhealthcare.com
- Listed: March 27, 2016 5:29 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 25, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Sunrise, FL – Interim HealthCare franchisees throughout the country will be joining thousands of other health care organizations in their communities to honor physicians for their dedication to healing, comfort and health contributions on National Doctors’ Day which is March 30. The history of Doctors’ Day dates back to the early 1930s, however it was officially signed into U.S. law in the early 1990s by President George Bush.
Interim HealthCare’s home care, hospice and healthcare staffing franchisees work every day with physicians in the delivery of community based care. “We are proud of the relationships we have with physicians across the county,” commented Kathleen Gilmartin, CEO and President of Interim HealthCare Inc. “Since our beginning in 1966, we have worked closely with physicians in the communities that we serve, and that importance is only enhanced under current reform to improve patient-centered health care.”
Historically, as physicians left house calls behind for office practices, and hospital care advanced to discharge patients earlier, doctors were able to continue their involvement in care at home through trusted relationships with home health care and hospice teams. Today, physician’s active participation with home care and hospice fosters both quality and continuity of patient care in the home.
There are a countless number of physicians who work with our franchisee’s dedicated clinical teams each day in communities throughout the United States,” said Gilmartin. “We hope everyone will join us in recognizing the sacrifice, dedication and leadership of these physicians in the prevention and treatment of illness and injury.”
About Interim HealthCare
Interim HealthCare Inc., founded in 1966, is a leading national franchisor of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. It is part of Caring Brands International which also includes UK-based Bluebird Care and Australia-based Just Better Care, both well-known franchise brands in their countries. With more than 530 franchise locations in seven countries Caring Brands International is a global health care leader.
Interim HealthCare in the United States is unique in combining the commitment of local ownership with the support of a national organization that develops innovative programs and quality standards that improve the delivery of service. Franchisees employ nurses, therapists, aides, companions and other healthcare professionals who provide 25 million hours of home care service to 190,000 people each year, meeting a variety of home health, senior care, hospice, palliative care, pediatric care and healthcare staffing needs. For more information or to locate an Interim HealthCare office, visit www.interimhealthcare.com.
SOURCE Interim HealthCare
280 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (5 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (3 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (2 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)