COLUMBIA, Md. (FranchisePOD.com) May 12, 2016 – This year international signage and graphics franchise company Signs Now is celebrating its 30th anniversary. Founded in 1986, Signs Now (a member of the Sign & Graphics Division of Alliance Franchise Brands) is an industry pioneer and leader in professional graphics solutions, providing high-quality sign and graphics products for a diverse, global clientele.
“Over the last 30 years Signs Now has not only grown as a network, but has demonstrated tremendous expertise within an industry that is ever changing,” said Division President Ray Palmer. “We have an extremely talented group of franchise members who are constantly innovating and mentoring, and we look forward to seeing what they do over the next 30 years.”
To mark this milestone, Signs Now locations across the country will be holding customer promotions and highlighting the talents and history of the Signs Now brand.
“Our loyal customers have made the last 30 years possible,” remarked Palmer. “We want to show our appreciation and highlight testimonials and success stories with Signs Now locations across the country.”
After just four years in business, Signs Now grew to over 100 locations in 1990. Hitting the international scene, the brand opened its first Canadian location in 1991 and its first U.K. location in 1994. Now with nearly 200 locations across the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom, Signs Now continues to grow and innovate. After the acquisition by Allegra Network LLC in 2005 and the inclusion in the formation of Alliance Franchise Brands, Signs Now is a part of one of the world’s leading print and graphic communications franchisors.
In addition to a strong network, Signs Now has launched several innovative industry programs that truly set the company apart from the competition. The Signs Now Signature Fund® — a nationwide program designed to help unite and strengthen local communities with the assistance of Signs Now franchise owners — has helped numerous non-profit organizations in regions across the country.
In keeping with the strengthening of and involvement in local markets, in 2011 Signs Now announced the adoption of the Green Initiative, a program promoting the value of “green” sign-making technology among franchise members. And in 2012 Signs Now selected the Electronic Document Scholarship Foundation (EDSF) — an international, non-profit organization dedicated to the document management and communications industries — to administer a yearly $10,000 scholarship program for graphics students.
“We are extremely proud of the diversity of the programs Signs Now has offered over the years,” stated Palmer. “And we will continue to put our customers and members first in keeping with the company mission and values.”
About Signs Now
The Signs Now service base includes solutions such as digital imaging for outdoor and indoor signage, exhibit and vehicle graphics, magnetic signs, banners, window graphics, ADA signage, dimensional letters, directional systems and other visual communications tools for businesses worldwide. For more information on Signs Now, call (800) 726-9050 or visit the website at www.signsnow.com.
Signs Now is a member of Alliance Franchise Brands LLC, a world leader in marketing and visual communications, linking more than 600 locations in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. The company’s Sign & Graphics Division — headquartered in Columbia, Maryland — comprises the Image360, Signs By Tomorrow and Signs Now brands of sign and graphics communications providers. Its Marketing & Print Division — headquartered in Plymouth, Michigan — comprises the Allegra, American Speedy Printing, Insty-Prints, Speedy Printing and Zippy Print brands of marketing, printing, mailing and digital services providers. For more information about Alliance Franchise Brands, please call (877) 728-7446 or visit www.alliancefranchisebrands.com.
SOURCE Signs Now
372 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (2 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (2 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (1 views)
- House Doctors of Somerset Commits to Another 10 Years (1 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (1 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (1 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)