COLUMBIA, Md. (FranchisePOD.com) May 12, 2016 – This year international signage and graphics franchise company Signs Now is celebrating its 30th anniversary. Founded in 1986, Signs Now (a member of the Sign & Graphics Division of Alliance Franchise Brands) is an industry pioneer and leader in professional graphics solutions, providing high-quality sign and graphics products for a diverse, global clientele.
“Over the last 30 years Signs Now has not only grown as a network, but has demonstrated tremendous expertise within an industry that is ever changing,” said Division President Ray Palmer. “We have an extremely talented group of franchise members who are constantly innovating and mentoring, and we look forward to seeing what they do over the next 30 years.”
To mark this milestone, Signs Now locations across the country will be holding customer promotions and highlighting the talents and history of the Signs Now brand.
“Our loyal customers have made the last 30 years possible,” remarked Palmer. “We want to show our appreciation and highlight testimonials and success stories with Signs Now locations across the country.”
After just four years in business, Signs Now grew to over 100 locations in 1990. Hitting the international scene, the brand opened its first Canadian location in 1991 and its first U.K. location in 1994. Now with nearly 200 locations across the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom, Signs Now continues to grow and innovate. After the acquisition by Allegra Network LLC in 2005 and the inclusion in the formation of Alliance Franchise Brands, Signs Now is a part of one of the world’s leading print and graphic communications franchisors.
In addition to a strong network, Signs Now has launched several innovative industry programs that truly set the company apart from the competition. The Signs Now Signature Fund® — a nationwide program designed to help unite and strengthen local communities with the assistance of Signs Now franchise owners — has helped numerous non-profit organizations in regions across the country.
In keeping with the strengthening of and involvement in local markets, in 2011 Signs Now announced the adoption of the Green Initiative, a program promoting the value of “green” sign-making technology among franchise members. And in 2012 Signs Now selected the Electronic Document Scholarship Foundation (EDSF) — an international, non-profit organization dedicated to the document management and communications industries — to administer a yearly $10,000 scholarship program for graphics students.
“We are extremely proud of the diversity of the programs Signs Now has offered over the years,” stated Palmer. “And we will continue to put our customers and members first in keeping with the company mission and values.”
About Signs Now
The Signs Now service base includes solutions such as digital imaging for outdoor and indoor signage, exhibit and vehicle graphics, magnetic signs, banners, window graphics, ADA signage, dimensional letters, directional systems and other visual communications tools for businesses worldwide. For more information on Signs Now, call (800) 726-9050 or visit the website at www.signsnow.com.
Signs Now is a member of Alliance Franchise Brands LLC, a world leader in marketing and visual communications, linking more than 600 locations in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. The company’s Sign & Graphics Division — headquartered in Columbia, Maryland — comprises the Image360, Signs By Tomorrow and Signs Now brands of sign and graphics communications providers. Its Marketing & Print Division — headquartered in Plymouth, Michigan — comprises the Allegra, American Speedy Printing, Insty-Prints, Speedy Printing and Zippy Print brands of marketing, printing, mailing and digital services providers. For more information about Alliance Franchise Brands, please call (877) 728-7446 or visit www.alliancefranchisebrands.com.
SOURCE Signs Now
317 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (1 views)
- Floyd Mayweather Expands Business Empire, Announces Mayweather Boxing & Fitness (1 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (1 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)