- Sub Headline: New Prestigio International Website Beautifully Showcases Luxury Properties
- City: Cupertino
- State: California
- Listed: November 30, 2015 12:45 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
CUPERTINO, Calif. – November 30, 2015 – (FranchisePOD.com) – Intero Real Estate Services, Inc., a Berkshire Hathaway affiliate and wholly owned subsidiary of HomeServices of America, Inc., is launching a new website, www.InteroPrestigio.com, to uniquely highlight their luxury properties that comprise their exclusive Prestigio International program.
Alain Pinel, a long time real estate leader hailing from France, founded Alain Pinel Realtors and ran several of the leading real estate companies in California, Massachusetts, and Western Europe before joining Intero and founding the Prestigio International Program.
The Prestigio program focuses on some of California’s most remarkable homes, which require a sophisticated level of expertise, local knowledge, and global cognizance to sell. Highly trained agents prepare these homes for sale while managing the buyer’s expectations and marketing the property to a worldwide audience.
Alain, the mastermind behind Prestigio International stated, “One cannot market extraordinary homes with ordinary means: in the luxury market, every home is unique and all marketing vehicles need to be tailored to each property. We cannot put a multi-million dollar estate and a modest house in the same basket and expect results.”
And his belief has been proven correct. Prestigio International has earned itself the reputation of being Silicon Valley’s premiere luxury agency; with the leadership and guidance of Alain, Prestigio agents are able to provide their clients with an elite level of representation as well as fine-tuned global marketing that represents listings to select buyers worldwide.
Find the website [http://interoprestigio.com/].
About Intero Prestigio International
A luxury division of Intero Real Estate Services, Inc. Intero Prestigio International provides an elevated level of service through its elite selection of marketing tools set up to expose homes and estates to relevant markets locally, nationally and globally. Intero Prestigio hosts a semi-monthly digital magazine featuring its current luxury listings. Find the current issue at InteroPrestigio.com.
About the Intero® Brand
Intero Real Estate Services, Inc., a Berkshire Hathaway affiliate and wholly owned subsidiary of HomeServices of America Inc, serves Northern California with 13 offices throughout the greater Silicon Valley. The Intero Franchise network is comprised of nearly 50 affiliates located in Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Nevada, Tennessee and Texas. The company is headquartered in California’s Silicon Valley.
Find more information about Intero at interorealestate.com.
SOURCE Intero® Brand
Intero Real Estate Services, Inc.
82 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (1 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® SPONSORS CANADA’S LARGEST FRANCHISE SHOW IN CALGARY, ALBERTA FEBRUARY 11-12 (1 views)
- V’s Barbershop Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (1 views)
- Barkefellers Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Parker-Anderson Enrichment Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE ACQUIRES MAMMOTH SIGNS (1 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- New FASTSIGNS Sign Franchise Opens In Farmington, New Mexico (1 views)
- Mosquito Shield Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (1 views)
- SuperTots Sports Academy Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 HERO OF THE MONTH: JANUARY, 2017 (1 views)