- Sub Headline: New Prestigio International Website Beautifully Showcases Luxury Properties
- City: Cupertino
- State: California
- Listed: November 30, 2015 12:45 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
CUPERTINO, Calif. – November 30, 2015 – (FranchisePOD.com) – Intero Real Estate Services, Inc., a Berkshire Hathaway affiliate and wholly owned subsidiary of HomeServices of America, Inc., is launching a new website, www.InteroPrestigio.com, to uniquely highlight their luxury properties that comprise their exclusive Prestigio International program.
Alain Pinel, a long time real estate leader hailing from France, founded Alain Pinel Realtors and ran several of the leading real estate companies in California, Massachusetts, and Western Europe before joining Intero and founding the Prestigio International Program.
The Prestigio program focuses on some of California’s most remarkable homes, which require a sophisticated level of expertise, local knowledge, and global cognizance to sell. Highly trained agents prepare these homes for sale while managing the buyer’s expectations and marketing the property to a worldwide audience.
Alain, the mastermind behind Prestigio International stated, “One cannot market extraordinary homes with ordinary means: in the luxury market, every home is unique and all marketing vehicles need to be tailored to each property. We cannot put a multi-million dollar estate and a modest house in the same basket and expect results.”
And his belief has been proven correct. Prestigio International has earned itself the reputation of being Silicon Valley’s premiere luxury agency; with the leadership and guidance of Alain, Prestigio agents are able to provide their clients with an elite level of representation as well as fine-tuned global marketing that represents listings to select buyers worldwide.
Find the website [http://interoprestigio.com/].
About Intero Prestigio International
A luxury division of Intero Real Estate Services, Inc. Intero Prestigio International provides an elevated level of service through its elite selection of marketing tools set up to expose homes and estates to relevant markets locally, nationally and globally. Intero Prestigio hosts a semi-monthly digital magazine featuring its current luxury listings. Find the current issue at InteroPrestigio.com.
About the Intero® Brand
Intero Real Estate Services, Inc., a Berkshire Hathaway affiliate and wholly owned subsidiary of HomeServices of America Inc, serves Northern California with 13 offices throughout the greater Silicon Valley. The Intero Franchise network is comprised of nearly 50 affiliates located in Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Nevada, Tennessee and Texas. The company is headquartered in California’s Silicon Valley.
Find more information about Intero at interorealestate.com.
SOURCE Intero® Brand
Intero Real Estate Services, Inc.
119 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (2 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (2 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (2 views)
- Big Whiskey’s Signs First Franchisee in Bentonville, AR (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Roark Portfolio Company Driven Brands Acquires Ohio-Based Lube Stop (1 views)
- Swisher Hygiene founder expands new franchise in Arizona (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Urban Float Expands Into Houston (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE OPENS SECOND LOCATION IN EL PASO (1 views)