- Sub Headline: Dustin Hansen, CEO of InXpress Americas was named as one of 2016’s top CEOs of the year by AI Global Media. As a part of the award, Hansen was featured in AI Magazine’s February issue, an honor only a few come to achieve.
- Franchise URL: http://www.us.inxpress.com
- Listed: May 18, 2016 10:59 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
SANDY, UTAH (FranchisePOD.com) May 17, 2016 – Dustin Hansen, CEO of InXpress Americas was named as one of 2016’s top CEOs of the year by AI Global Media. As a part of the award, Hansen was featured in AI Magazine’s February issue, an honor only a few come to achieve.
“I understand the amount work and consideration that goes into awarding something like this,” said Dustin, CEO of InXpress Americas. “So to be acknowledged by AI’s publication is a huge honor.”
CEOs are carefully chosen after a rigorous nomination, voting, research, and judging process. This selection process ensures that only top performing individuals are acknowledged while maintaining the integrity and prestige of the award.
The award serves to highlight individuals in the corporate landscape who have demonstrated outstanding commitment, professionalism, expertise, and results. Only 15 CEOs are featured in the magazine each year.
“I couldn’t have helped the company reach the success it has today without its people,” Hansen said. “The people and culture are the single greatest factor in our company’s rapid growth.”
About Dustin Hansen, CEO
Dustin joined InXpress in 2006 as a franchise owner after graduating from Utah Valley University. Dustin took over as CEO in 2012 and has lead much of the company’s rapid growth and global expansion. Dustin still owns his InXpress franchise, and also serves on the InXpress Global Board of Directors.
Since 1999, InXpress has served international customers with complete, customizable shipping solutions. Its online shipping software, WebShip, provides a fully automated shipping process and franchise owners around the world deliver best-in-class customer service. For more information, visit us.inxpress.com or call 801-495-7894.
About AI Global Media
AI Global Media is a multi-platform publishing house with a global reach, offering their clients and advertisers unprecedented access to over five million CEOs, top-tier professionals, corporate decision makers and business professionals in over 170 countries worldwide. Achieving a truly international reach through a global subscriber list of over 238,000 corporate professionals and decision makers, their magazines and websites are developed by an experienced and dedicated network of writers, researchers, designers and industry insiders, and in conjunction with some of the biggest names on the global business landscape.
+1 (801) 495-7894
589 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (2 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- Floyd Mayweather Expands Business Empire, Announces Mayweather Boxing & Fitness (2 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (2 views)
- Twisted Taco Opens New Location in Alpharetta (1 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (1 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Qualities of a Hero (1 views)