- Sub Headline: The largest barbecue chain in the nation opens Thursday with specials and giveaways
- City: Irvine
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.dickeys.com
- Listed: February 3, 2016 2:23 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
IRVINE, Calif., Feb. 3, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Dickey’s Barbecue Pit opens Thursday, February 4 with four days of fun! To celebrate the opening, the store will give away free Big Yellow Cups to guests on Thursday. On Friday the proceeds from Dickey’s brand of signature potato chips will go to Barbecue, Boots & Badges, Dickey’s charitable foundation benefitting first responders. In addition, three lucky guests will win free barbecue for an entire year at the new Irvine location! To enter to win, use hashtag #1FreeYearofBBQ on any social media page, order online or sign up for the Big Yellow Cup Club, where you will also receive special offers and promotions. Stick around for Singer/Songwriter Saturday to hear your favorite tunes from local musician Beau Pender from 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
To find the Dickey’s Barbecue Pit nearest you, click here.
“Dickey’s is proud to see such strong growth in California,” says Roland Dickey, Jr., CEO of Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc. “We congratulate Jane Wabbs on opening her store this week.”
The grand opening weekend includes:
- Thursday, February 4 – Thirsty Thursday – Free BYC with Dickey’s new reusable travel lid and straw.
- Friday, February 5 – Philanthropy Friday – 100 percent of potato chip sales benefit Dickey’s charitable foundation Barbecue, Boots & Badges, which serves the families of first responders.
- Saturday, February 6 – Singer/Songwriter Saturday. Enjoy live music from local musician Beau Pender from 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. and get a free Big Yellow Cup!
- Sunday, February 7 – Kids Eat Free All day!
Originally from China, Jane Wabs and her business partners Chris James and Angela Pasten have been in the food industry for several years. The trio owned other restaurants before Dickey’s Barbecue Pit, but decided to open their own store after tasting Dickey’s slow-smoked flavors and seeing how excited the residents of Southern California are about great authentic barbecue. “Texas-style Barbecue fits into everyone’s lifestyle,” Wabs says. “We look forward to being the place to go for great barbecue in Irvine.”
The new Dickey’s Barbecue Pit in Irvine is located at: 3851 Alton Parkway, Irvine, CA 92606. The phone number is 626.600.4257. Find Dickey’s on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
About Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc.
Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc., the nation’s largest barbecue chain was founded in 1941 by Travis Dickey with the goal of authentic slow smoked barbecue. Today, all meats are still slow smoked on-site in each restaurant living up to the company tagline, “We Speak Barbecue.” The Dallas-based family-run barbecue franchise offers a quality selection of signature meats, home style sides, tangy barbecue sauce and free kids’ meals every Sunday. The fast-casual concept has expanded to over 530 locations in 43 states. Dickey’s was recognized for the third year by Nation’s Restaurant News as a “Top 10 Growth Chain” and by Technomic as the “Fastest-growing restaurant chain in the country.” For more information, visit www.dickeys.com or for barbecue franchise opportunities call 866.340.6188.
SOURCE Dickey’s Barbecue
256 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (1 views)
- Floyd Mayweather Expands Business Empire, Announces Mayweather Boxing & Fitness (1 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (1 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)