IT Consultant Splits His Work Time to Launch a Creative Colors International Franchise in Western MI
- Sub Headline: Industry Leading On-site Repair and Restoration Franchise Saves Local Customers 90% on Replacement Fees
- Franchise URL: http://www.WeCanFixThat.com
- Listed: June 23, 2016 9:14 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
CALEDONIA, MI (FranchisePOD.com) June 23, 2016 – Creative Colors International, the nation’s leading on-site repair and restoration franchise, launched its newest location on May 23, 2016 in Caledonia, MI. This is big news as more local business owners and cost-conscious residents than ever before are seeking out alternatives to astronomical upholstering charges and replacement fees associated with damaged possessions composed of leather, vinyl, plastic and fabric.
The rising local demand for cost-effective repair and restoration services is one of the reasons Jeremy Weber launched the newest Creative Colors International (CCI) location right here serving the greater Grand Rapids and Kalamazoo communities. According to Weber, Creative Colors International’s revolutionary products and restoration techniques will help local customers save significantly on replacement fees by restoring worn and/or damaged materials.
“As I start up this business, I am happy to offer a service that can give our customers a great alternative to throwing things away,” said Weber. “These are some of people’s biggest and most passionate investments, like their cars, RVs and boats. We can often restore or repair for a fraction of the cost of replacing. I’m just happy to be part of such a successful company.”
The statistics suggest that repairing and restoring, as opposed to upholstering and replacing, can save local business owners and residents hundreds of dollars on any damaged item. For example, the costs associated with upholstering any type of seat can be very steep, ranging anywhere from $120 to $450 per cushion. And according to Terri Sniegolski, Creative Colors International’s CEO, the commitment shared by all franchisees to help customers save money, and deliver on the company’s “We Can Fix That” philosophy, has been the key catalyst for the company’s expansion to 54 locations in 24 states with 125+ mobile units since its initial inception in 1980.
“We’re excited to open our next Creative Colors location in Caledonia because we know Jeremy Weber shares the same ‘We Can Fix That’ and superior Customer Service attitude our other successful franchisees possess,” said Sniegolski. “We are thrilled about our expansion in Michigan because we know the local business owners and customers in the community will be eager to repair and restore their possessions at a fraction of the cost.”
Serving the automotive, commercial and furniture industries, Creative Colors International offers affordable solutions for tears, holes, scuffs, scratches and other types of damage found on leather, vinyl, plastic or fabric through on-site repair, restoration, cleaning, dyeing and protection. For local residents, this means Creative Colors International can repair auto interiors, leather furniture, RV flooring, and boat vinyl, among other things. Additionally, for business owners, Creative Colors International can repair any upholstery found in critical locations around the company, such as waiting rooms, examination rooms, restaurant booths, hotel rooms, and theater seating, among others.
For more information on Weber and his Creative Colors International location, please visit http://www.WeCanFixThat.com/WestMichigan/.
About Creative Colors International
Launched in 1991, the Creative Colors International (CCI) franchise system was created through its affiliate, J&J’s Creative Colors, the original industry leader in refurbishment techniques and systems. Today, both companies continue to be family-owned and operated by the second generation. Catering to the abundance of upholstered items in every home, business and vehicle, CCI is the ultimate in on-site repair, restoration, cleaning, protection, and dyeing of leather, vinyl, plastic and fabric. Through proprietary technology, CCI restores damaged material at a fraction of replacement costs, saving customers up to 90 percent. CCI repairs are stronger than the original area and are nearly invisible to the naked eye. In the Automotive, Furniture and Commercial Markets, CCI offers on-site repair and restoration to all types of leather, vinyl, fabric, plastic and carpeting by repairing and redyeing holes, cuts, tears, burns, scrapes, fading and discoloration. For more information on CCI’s services and franchise opportunities, visit http://www.wecanfixthat.com.
SOURCE Creative Colors International
Creative Colors International
+1 (919) 459-8157
Creative Colors International
384 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (5 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (3 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (2 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)