- Franchise URL: http://www.jdbyrider.com
- Listed: April 6, 2016 3:30 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 06, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // CARMEL, Ind. – J.D. Byrider, the nation’s leading used car and finance company, is pleased to announce the hiring of Tim Bullock and Lewis Scott and as franchise consultants for J.D. Byrider Systems, Inc. Scott and Bullock, both currently employed in other roles within the company, will now be responsible for supporting franchisees and advising for operational and financial improvement using their in-depth understanding of the business and its customers.
“Developing an operations team with experience that spans a range of our businesses has always been an important part of managing our company for long-term success,” said Tom Welter, vice president of franchising. “We are thrilled Tim and Lewis will bring operational value and insight right out of the gate. These two hires allow us more contact, more touches and more impact with our franchisees.”
- Tim Bullock, 35, has spent 11 years at J.D. Byrider, holding the positions of branch sales representative, finance manager, managing partner, regional credit analyst, credit manager, and currently as general manager of the Beechmont branch in Cincinnati, Ohio. Tim is a sports enthusiast who follows the Cincinnati Bengals, Reds and Notre Dame’s Fighting Irish. Tim and his wife Kari have three children: Dominick, Sophia and Cooper.
- Lewis Scott, 33, has had a six-year career at J.D. Byrider holding the positions of consumer credit analyst, branch underwriter, branch team lead and currently as general manager of the Greenwood, Indiana, branch. Lewis has 13 years of progressive automotive, sales and training leadership with Chrysler Financial, Wells Fargo Financial and AccuQuote. Lewis is a State of Illinois Ethics certified teacher, a certified American Sports Education program coach and was an all-conference quarterback and captain of the St. Joseph’s College football team. Lewis and his wife Samantha are expecting twins in October.
With the addition of Scott and Bullock, J.D. Byrider can now devote one consultant to every seven franchisees, representing a network that spans 171 locations across the U.S.
About J.D. Byrider
Founded in 1989, J.D. Byrider is the nation’s leading used car sales and finance enterprise. The company was founded to serve customers with special auto financing needs and to ensure that they receive the same quality service in every J.D. Byrider dealership. With more than one million consumers matched to quality, affordable vehicles and a franchise system servicing more than $1.3 billion in retail contracts, the company continues its focus on reliability and customer satisfaction. Headquartered near Indianapolis in Carmel, Indiana, J.D. Byrider consists of 143 franchised- and 28 company-owned dealerships in 36 states. Visit www.jdbyrider.com or franchise.jdbyrider.com to learn more.
SOURCE J.D. Byrider
247 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (2 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Expect To See More FASTSIGNS Franchises (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (1 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Ranks #2057 on the 2017 Inc. 5000 (1 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (1 views)
- Urban Float Expands Into Houston (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (1 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (1 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (1 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)