- Franchise URL: http://www.jdbyrider.com
- Listed: July 7, 2016 7:59 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
CARMEL, Ind. (FranchisePOD.com) July 07, 2016 – As longtime fans and supporters of Tony Stewart, J.D. Byrider celebrates the NASCAR legends’ 49th Sprint Cup win. Stewart had a timely pit stop when there were 25 laps remaining and the caution flag came out right after. At 22 laps remaining, other top drivers pitted and Stewart was able to pull ahead. He faced stiff competition from Denny Hamlin, but was able to pass him on the last turn to pull off his first victory in an 84-race draught.
J.D. Byrider has been Stewart sponsor since 1998. As a part of a year-long celebration of his successful career, the used car company has hosted a signing in Indianapolis in June and a nationwide contest for NASCAR Sprint Cup tickets. One lucky fan will win six tickets to a Sprint Cup Series race of their choice. Fans can enter to win in any J.D. Byrider location or by filling out an entry form at GoJDB.com/TonyStewart. There’s also a tribute video commemorating Stewart’s record-breaking career at the link.
About Tony Stewart
One of today’s top drivers, Tony Stewart has won titles in Indy, midget, sprint and USAC Silver Crown leagues. He has also won three Sprint Cup Series and is the only driver to win both IndyCar and NASCAR championships. Today, Tony is finding success as an owner for the Stewart-Haas Racing team.
About J.D. Byrider
J.D. Byrider is the nation’s leading franchised used car sales, service and finance business. The company was founded more than 26 years ago to serve customers with special auto financing needs, and to ensure they receive the same quality service in every J.D. Byrider dealership. With over 1 million customers matched with quality, affordable vehicles that are inspected, computer tested, serviced and reconditioned at their on-site service centers, the company continues to focus on reliability and customer satisfaction in all of its 170 locations. Visit GoJDB.com to learn more.
SOURCE J.D. Byrider
+1 (317) 249-3033
413 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (1 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (1 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (1 views)
- House Doctors of Somerset Commits to Another 10 Years (1 views)