- Franchise URL: http://www.JDByrider.com
- Listed: June 1, 2016 1:22 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
June 01, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) DENVER, Colo. – Denver-area residents have another option for purchasing used cars now that a new J.D. Byrider dealership is open at 6401 N Federal Blvd. The new location is the second J.D. Byrider dealership in Colorado, and it is the first dealership for franchisee Rick Steenbock.
“My team and I are very excited to expand the J.D. Byrider brand to Denver,” said Steenbock. “We’re dedicated to bringing quality cars with affordable financing and a high level of customer service to a great community.”
The 7,500 square-foot location will offer used car sales, 10 service bays, affordable pricing on parts and labor and a 36–month/36,000-mile service agreement on all cars purchased. The dealership will also create approximately 15 new jobs.
This is the second J.D. Byrider dealership to open in 2016. The company now has 169 locations in 36 states.
“Rick is an exceptional operator and will serve our customers well with his expansion in Denver,” said Tom Welter, vice president of franchising for J.D. Byrider. “He understands the value of our business model and operational support, both of which are driving the unprecedented unit growth we are experiencing.”
About J.D. Byrider
Founded in 1989, J.D. Byrider is the nation’s leading used car sales and finance enterprise. The company was founded to serve customers with special auto financing needs and to ensure that they receive the same quality service in every J.D. Byrider dealership. With more than one million consumers matched to quality, affordable vehicles and a franchise system servicing more than $1.3 billion in retail contracts, the company continues its focus on reliability and customer satisfaction. Headquartered near Indianapolis in Carmel, Indiana, J.D. Byrider consists of 141 franchised- and 28 company-owned dealerships in 36 states. Visit www.jdbyrider.com or franchise.jdbyrider.com to learn more.
SOURCE J.D. Byrider
349 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: EXTENDING BRANDING ELEMENTS TO INTERIOR DÉCOR PROMOTES CULTURE AND ENGAGEMENT (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- Enviro-Master Franchisee Scott Sheldon in the news again discussing the Hygiene Industry (1 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® ANNOUNCES FURTHER GLOBAL EXPANSION PLANS WITH FOCUS ON SOUTHEAST ASIA (1 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (1 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- For Signal 88 Security Franchise Owners, Providing Peace of Mind is Personal (1 views)