- Sub Headline: Funds raised from sales of $1 Wish Stars will grant wishes for 10 Arizona kids facing life-threatening medical conditions
- Franchise URL: http://www.jackinthebox.com
- Listed: April 6, 2016 1:54 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
PHOENIX – April 06, 2016 – (FranchisePOD.com) – Thanks to the kindness and generosity of the Arizona community, Jack in the Box® restaurants raised $90,461 in March for Make-A-Wish® Arizona. The funds were raised through the month-long sale of $1 Wish Stars at more than 160 Jack in the Box restaurants in the Phoenix, Tucson, Lake Havasu City and Flagstaff areas.
Additionally, the Arizona Diamondbacks donated $5,000 and local Jack in the Box franchise operators contributed an additional $4,539, bringing the total funds raised to $100,000.
With these funds, Jack in the Box will help Make-A-Wish Arizona grant 10 wishes for Arizona children facing life-threatening medical conditions. This is the third year in a row that Jack in the Box has partnered with the wish-granting organization.
“It means so much to all of us at Jack in the Box to help make a difference for Arizona wish kids,” said Adam Stine, Jack in the Box Franchise Operator and Make-A-Wish Arizona Board Member. “Our Arizona franchisees, restaurant teams and guests all came together to raise funds and truly exemplify what it means to be a community.”
“For the third year in a row, Jack in the Box customers and employees have proven unwavering in their fundraising support for Arizona children in need of hope, strength and joy,” said Elizabeth Reich, Chief Executive Officer and President of Make-A-Wish Arizona. “As a result of our partnership with Jack in the Box, we are able to continue granting wishes and put smiles on the faces of kids who might need something positive to balance their fears and worries.”
Jack in the Box will commemorate this fundraising achievement by hosting two parties for wish kids. The first is on Thursday, April 7, at 3:30 p.m., at the Jack in the Box restaurant located at 934 E. Speedway Boulevard in Tucson, and a second party will take place on Monday, April 11, at 3:30 p.m., at the Jack in the Box restaurant located at 427 W. McKellips Road in Mesa.
For more information about Jack in the Box, visit jackinthebox.com, or connect with Jack on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram,YouTube and Vine.
About Jack in the Box Inc.
Jack in the Box Inc. (NASDAQ: JACK), based in San Diego, is a restaurant company that operates and franchises Jack in the Box® restaurants, one of the nation’s largest hamburger chains, with more than 2,200 restaurants in 21 states and Guam. Additionally, through a wholly owned subsidiary, the company operates and franchises Qdoba Mexican Eats®, a leader in fast-casual dining, with more than 600 restaurants in 47 states, the District of Columbia and Canada. For more information on Jack in the Box and Qdoba, including franchising opportunities, visit www.jackinthebox.com or www.qdoba.com.
About Make-A-Wish® Arizona
Make-A-Wish® Arizona is the founding chapter of Make-A-Wish®, the world’s largest wish granting organization which grants the wishes of children with life-threatening medical conditions to enrich the human experience with hope, strength and joy. With the help of generous individual and corporate donors, Make-A-Wish Arizona has a goal to grant 365 wishes this year – 1 wish a day. For more information, visit www.arizona.wish.org to discover how you can share the power of a wish®.
SOURCE Jack in the Box Inc.
For Jack in the Box Inc.
181 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (8 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS ANNOUNCES YEARLONG CELEBRATION AND CHARITY CAMPAIGN (6 views)
- Juice It Up! Closes Second Quarter Up Ten Percent In Same Store Sales (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (5 views)
- California Tortilla Adds Second Location in Central Florida, More to Follow in Fall 2016 (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (5 views)
- Baskin-Robbins Celebrates National Ice Cream Month with Launch of Polar Pizza and Donation Program in Honor of the USO’s 75th Anniversary (4 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (4 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CEO Catherine Monson Joins Idealliance Board of Directors (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (2 views)
- Johnny Rockets To Host Grand Reopening Event In Washington, DC (2 views)