Jackson, Tenn., Husband-Wife Team Bringing First Huddle House Restaurant To Jackson As Part Of Revitalization Effort
- City: Atlanta
- State: Georgia
- Franchise URL: http://www.huddlehousefranchising.com
- Listed: January 20, 2016 10:34 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Atlanta, GA, January 20, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) Jackson, Tenn., residents Donald and Kimberly Lloyd are combining the dream of owning their own restaurant with a desire to contribute to the ongoing effort to rebuild a part of their community devastated by a tornado. The Lloyds recently signed a franchisee agreement that will bring the first Huddle House restaurant to the East Jackson community.
In 2003, a series of devastating tornadoes ripped through downtown Jackson and the East Jackson community, leaving behind extensive damage and destruction, including 11 deaths. Despite the combined efforts of the Urban Land Institute and the City of Jackson, rebuilding the community has been no easy task, but the Lloyds say they are committed to doing what they can to revitalize the area.
“Following the storms, the city and the Urban Land Institute developed a plan to rebuild the devastated areas and to formulate a new vision,” said Lloyd, whose restaurant is scheduled to open later this year at 1118 Whitehall Street. “Kim and I are proud to be a part of that vision by building a new Huddle House Restaurant in East Jackson.”
A U.S. Navy Desert Shield/Desert Storm Veteran before becoming Vice President of Physician Services at Magnolia Regional Health Center, Donald took a severance buyout in 2015 and decided to invest in a business. Donald and Kimberly, a registered nurse at Jackson General Hospital, began researching restaurant franchises. From the first time they visited Huddle House, the Lloyds knew they wanted their own restaurant known for serving “Any Meal. Any Time.”
“Jackson has a strong sense of community, which makes it a perfect location for Huddle House,” said Christina Chambers, Vice President of Franchise Development for Huddle House. “We expect residents of all ages to quickly embrace the restaurant as a gathering place where they can enjoy great food with family and friends at any time of the day. Don and Kimberly are also committed to building a second Huddle House in Henderson, Tennessee, in the very near future.”
Huddle House now has well over 400 restaurants open or under development in 21 states and this will be the first in Jackson.
Typically open 24-hours, Huddle House serves breakfast, lunch and dinner all day. The menu features Southern-inspired home-style food, including signature Big House breakfasts, crispy hash browns, creamy grits, golden waffles and fluffy omelets, all made to order. Other favorites include Big Bold Burgers, Big House sandwich platters, and a variety of home-style dinners like country fried steak with green beans and marinated grilled chicken with sweet potato fries.
The core values on which Huddle House was founded – serving freshly prepared, quality home-style food in a warm friendly environment that brings the community together – are as true today as they were more than 50 years ago.
More information about Huddle House franchise opportunities is available at huddlehousefranchising.com or by calling 877-990-0505.
244 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (9 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (7 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (6 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (5 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (5 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (5 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (4 views)
- Rush Bowls Continues 2017 Momentum (4 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (4 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (3 views)
- The Story Behind Sport Clips (3 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (3 views)