- Sub Headline: Community Invited to Free Grand Opening on June 4 in Jacksonville Beach
- Franchise URL: http://www.bachtorock.com
- Listed: May 13, 2016 5:20 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
May 12, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Bach to Rock (B2R), America’s music school for students of all ages, announced today that its first Florida location is opening in Jacksonville Beach. To celebrate B2R’s grand opening, the school will host an open house on Saturday, June 4 from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. at 2280 3rd St S, Jacksonville Beach, FL, 32250. The community is invited to tour the school, enjoy a free music lesson, learn about individual lessons and group classes, try out free toddler “Mommy and Me” classes, enter into prize drawings and giveaways, check out the recording studio, meet the teachers, and more.
“I am confident that our new Bach to Rock franchisees, Wayne and Sue Chattaway, will make a meaningful local impact with their Jacksonville Beach school,” said Brian Gross, president of Bach to Rock. “They’ve got it all: enthusiasm, community commitment and a dedication to quality music education.” Gross continued, “Families in Jacksonville Beach will be assured of a fun, progressive music curriculum that has proven to be successful with thousands of students of all ages.”
Husband and wife team Wayne and Sue Chattaway are embarking on their venture as first-time entrepreneurs by tapping into their extensive backgrounds in the software and healthcare industries respectively. They were motivated to get into the music school business by tuning into a need expressed by Wayne’s 11-year-old son, Noah. “Noah loves to play guitar and he became passionate about the notion of attending a cool music school after watching a movie. Investing in a Bach to Rock franchise was a wise business decision and at the same time, we could help Noah and other budding musicians in Jacksonville Beach,” said Wayne Chattaway. “It’s exciting as business owners. We are delivering a unique music education curriculum that is personalized for each student’s distinct interests. It will be a joy to help kindle music inspiration and creativity in kids and adults.” The couple plans to open a second Bach to Rock in Florida in the next year.
Bach to Rock Jacksonville Beach will offer a variety of programs for both students of all ages, including individual lessons, group classes such as Rock Band, early childhood programs for children as young as two years old, summer camps and birthday parties. Studies have shown that learning to play music in a group helps students learn teamwork, develop social skills and build self-esteem, among other benefits. The school will also feature Bach to Rock’s new Touch Screen Tablet Technology, which allows teachers to customize lessons; gives parents the ability to view their children’s progress and homework; and provides administrators with the necessary tools to ensure students are receiving a well-balanced music education.
Bach to Rock is expanding at a robust and steady pace. The franchise has repeatedly been named to Entrepreneur’sFranchise 500 and was listed in the Top Ten Trending Categories for 2016. Most recently, Bach to Rock won “Best of”Bethesda Magazine 2016 with first place in the Best Kids’ Art or Music Classes category as the readers’ pick. In 2014, Inc.Magazine named Bach to Rock one of the fastest-growing private companies in America for the third consecutive year. Franchise Times has ranked it as one of the 500 Powerhouse Brands and on its Next 300 Franchise System list. In addition, Washington Family Magazine named Bach to Rock to its “Best Music Instruction” list and readers of Northern Virginia Magazine voted the company as “Best Piano Instruction.” Bach to Rock also was named the number one company to watch by the Washington Business Journal.
Bach to Rock is currently seeking qualified candidates to open franchise locations in major metropolitan markets throughout the country. Bach to Rock is an opportunity for entrepreneurs to build a business that is dedicated to helping children and adults learn to play the music they love. While music experience or ability is not necessary, candidates should bring strong business acumen and the ability to build teams to ensure the school’s success.
To learn more about music school franchise ownership opportunities with Bach to Rock, as well as its veteran and franchise referral programs, contact Ralph Rillon, vice president of franchise development, at 1-855-227-7570 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.bachtorockfranchise.com.
For more information or to register for classes at B2R Jacksonville Beach:
Visit: 2280 3rd St S., Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250
Call: 904-372-7766 or Toll Free: 877-B2R-8558
About Bach to Rock
Bach to Rock (B2R) is a music education school for students of all ages from early childhood through high school and beyond. B2R knows learning music should be fun and students learn best when they play music they enjoy. Weekly ensemble instruction and band formations lead to public concerts, Battle of the Bands and recording sessions in B2R’s professional recording studios. B2R builds technique, fosters teamwork and enhances self-esteem through private lessons, band instruction, and public performances. Bach to Rock opened its first corporate-owned location in 2007 in Bethesda, MD., and with the latest opening in Jacksonville Beach Houston, has now grown to 14 with schools in California, Maryland, Massachusetts, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia and Texas. Eight franchised schools are in development in Arizona, California, Florida, New York, North Carolina, Texas and Virginia, with an additional 30 schools in development nationwide. Follow B2R on Facebook at www.facebook.com/BachtoRock and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/BachtoRock. For more information, visit www.bachtorock.com or call 1-877-227-8558.
SOURCE Bach to Rock
286 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (2 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (1 views)
- Urban Float Expands Into Houston (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (1 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (1 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (1 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS – NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION IDEA FOR 2017: IMPROVE THE WAY YOU ENGAGE WITH EMPLOYEES (1 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (1 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (1 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (1 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)