- Sub Headline: Leading Smoothie Company Continues to Build for Future with Addition of Marketing Leader
- Listed: July 20, 2016 9:23 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Emeryville, CA (FranchisePOD.com) July 19, 2016 – Jamba, Inc. (NASDAQ:JMBA) (“Jamba”), a leading health and wellness brand, today announced that Rachel Phillips-Luther will join Jamba Juice® as Chief Marketing Officer, effective August 9. Ms. Phillips-Luther will report to President and CEO Dave Pace and will be based in the Jamba Support Center when it relocates to Frisco, Texas.
Ms. Phillips-Luther brings a deep understanding of the restaurant industry and a history of energizing brands. She most recently served as Chief Marketing Officer with Zoës Kitchen, where she led the comprehensive repositioning of the brand and contributed to their successful IPO, which was a top performing Consumer IPO of 2014. Her understanding of the consumer and ability to leverage content to elevate emotional equity of both the team and guest contributed to her success in the role. Prior to her role at Zoës, she served as Vice President of Marketing with FHRG, Inc. and Vice President of Marketing and Brand Innovation with Kona Grill. Ms. Phillips-Luther previously held leadership roles at ROMACORP and Sambuca Restaurants.
“I am delighted to have Rachel join the Jamba team,” said Dave Pace, President and CEO, Jamba Juice. “Rachel brings tremendous energy and an instinctive understanding of the consumer. Coupled with a strong history of success in developing brand strategy and innovation, Rachel has proven her ability to shape brand architecture and develop consumer campaigns that consistently deliver impressive financial results. Additionally, she has a reputation of developing dynamic teams, which will play a critical role as we complete our transition to Texas and expand the marketing discipline at Jamba.”
About Jamba, Inc.
Jamba, Inc., owns and franchises Jamba Juice® stores through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Jamba Juice Company. Jamba Juice Company is a leading restaurant retailer of better-for-you, specialty beverage and food offerings, which include great tasting, whole fruit smoothies, fresh-squeezed juices and juice blends, hot teas and a variety of food items including, hot oatmeal, breakfast wraps, sandwiches, Artisan Flatbreads™, Energy Bowls™, baked goods and snacks. As of March 29, 2016, there were 885 store locations globally. There were 68 Company-owned and operated stores and 752 Franchise-operated stores in the United States, and 65 Franchise-operated international stores. Jamba Juice Company expanded the Jamba® brand by direct selling of consumer packaged goods (“CPG”) and licensing its trademarks. CPG products for at-home enjoyment are also available online, through select retailers across the nation and in Jamba® outlets in the United States.
Fans of Jamba Juice® can find out more about Jamba Juice’s locations as well as specific offerings and promotions by visiting the Jamba Juice website at www.jambajuice.com or by contacting Jamba’s Guest Services team at 1-866-4R-FRUIT (473-7848).
Dir. Corporate Communications
574 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (3 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (3 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (3 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (1 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (1 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS ANNOUNCES YEARLONG CELEBRATION AND CHARITY CAMPAIGN (1 views)