- Sub Headline: Healthy living brand to give away free smoothies, juices and gifts for early arrivals!
- Franchise URL: http://www.JambaJuice.com
- Listed: July 13, 2016 10:36 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
EMERYVILLE, Calif. (FranchisePOD.com) July 13, 2016 – Jamba Juice Company, a leading healthy, active lifestyle brand, celebrates the grand opening of its Innovation Bar in Old Town Pasadena, CA by giving out free cold pressed juices and smoothies to its first 500 guests between 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. on Thursday, July 14th. Guests who stop by this Thursday will also receive a loaded JambaCard with a value of up to $25.
Located at 60 East Colorado Blvd., Pasadena, CA 91101, Jamba Juice invites locals to stop by its grand opening event where Jamba Juice’s CEO and president, Dave Pace, will kick off the festivities with a ceremonial ribbon cutting at 10 a.m.
“The launch of the Jamba Innovation Bar is a major milestone for Jamba Juice, and we are pleased to invite the local community to join us in the celebration during which we will be handing out free cold pressed juices and smoothies,” said Mr. Pace. “Not only will the Innovation Bar serve as a learning lab where we can create and test new food and beverage concepts, but it also provides a central hub within Pasadena where guests can comfortably gather and enjoy better-for-you food and beverage offerings.”
Jamba’s concept store features innovative beverage and food offerings unique to the space. While seated at the bar, customers can select from juice flights (up to eight samples of our cold pressed juices), and a variety of bar snack options including pistachios, Avocado and Sea Salt toast, and more. Guests can also enjoy one-of-kind food items including the Southwest Quinoa Bowl and Nutty Acai™ Energy Bowl or choose from a range of smoothies that are crafted on site including the local favorite, Pasadena Paradise™ or the Creamy Vanilla Bliss, a house-made cashew milk blend.
The Jamba Juice Innovation Bar is artfully designed to appeal to Los Angeles’ discerning consumers. Aesthetically, the space pairs natural materials with modern splashes of color to fit the atmosphere of Old Town Pasadena while also staying true to Jamba’s unique look and feel. This one-of-a-kind concept store is unlike any of the Company’s other 870+ retail outlets, featuring a sleek interactive juice bar, a spacious Wi-Fi-enabled seating area and a vibrant open-air patio. The new store also provides customers with the ability to enjoy Jamba Juice’s iconic “grab and go” food and beverage experience, or sit down at the juice bar or communal seating for a prolonged stay.
Jamba fans can find out more about the Innovation Bar by visiting jambajuice.com/innovationbar.
About Jamba, Inc.
Jamba, Inc., owns and franchises Jamba Juice® stores through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Jamba Juice Company. Jamba Juice Company is a leading restaurant retailer of better-for-you, specialty beverage and food offerings, which include great tasting, whole fruit smoothies, fresh-squeezed juices and juice blends, and a variety of food items including, hot oatmeal, breakfast wraps, sandwiches, Artisan Flatbreads™, Energy Bowls™, baked goods and snacks. As of March 29, 2016, there were 885 store locations globally. There were 68 Company-owned and operated stores and 752 Franchise-operated stores in the United States, and 65 Franchise-operated international stores. Jamba Juice Company expanded the Jamba® brand by direct selling of consumer packaged goods (“CPG”) and licensing its trademarks. CPG products for at-home enjoyment are also available online, through select retailers across the nation and in Jamba® outlets in the United States.
Fans of Jamba Juice® can find out more about Jamba Juice’s locations as well as specific offerings and promotions by visiting the Jamba Juice website at www.jambajuice.com or by contacting Jamba’s Guest Services team at 1-866-4R-FRUIT (473-7848).
Dir. Corporate Communications
(510) 596-0100 X-7
Finn Partners for Jamba Juice
SOURCE Jamba Juice Company
368 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (3 views)
- Twisted Taco Opens New Location in Alpharetta (5 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (4 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (3 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (3 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities Success Stories (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS – NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION IDEA FOR 2017: IMPROVE THE WAY YOU ENGAGE WITH EMPLOYEES (3 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Video: Reed Nyffeler –The Role of the Franchisor (2 views)