- Sub Headline: The leading health and wellness brand opens third location in Wisconsin
- City: Emeryville
- State: California
- Franchise URL: jwww.ambajuice.com
- Listed: December 18, 2015 10:23 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
EMERYVILLE, Calif. – December 18, 2015 – (FranchisePOD.com) – Offering freshly-made fruit juices, signature smoothies, and better-for-you food options, Jamba Juice has expanded in the Milwaukee market, and announced today that it has opened a new store in the heart of the city. The new store is located on 544 E. Ogden Ave, Ste 300A.
The opening of the location in Milwaukee marks the third store in the area owned by franchisee partners, G&G Juice Company of Wisconsin, LLC. The franchise group’s other stores are in the Brookfield Fashion Center in Brookfield, and the Mayfair Mall in Wauwatosa.
“We’re thrilled to continue to offer more refreshing and nutritious goodness of Jamba Juice to the Milwaukee community, and to have a new location in the prominent downtown area,” said Matt Geik, managing owner of franchise group, G&G Juice Company of Wisconsin, LLC. “The Milwaukee community is grounded in healthy living and being active, and have given us the mandate to deliver more of Jamba’s on-trend beverage and food options to the city and to the people who we love.”
Matt Geik and his team at G&G Juice Company of Wisconsin, LLC have long been active philanthropic contributors in the Milwaukee area, and regularly help local schools, youth sports and non-profits. “One of Jamba’s main missions is to help build strong communities, and that area is one we pride ourselves on and work to make a difference in the community.” In the fall, G&G Juice Company of Wisconsin, LLC partnered with Jamba’s Team Up for a Healthy America and DonorsChoose.org, a non-profit website that makes it easy for anyone to help public school students and teachers in need, and helped to fund over 17 local school projects.
The opening continues Jamba Juice’s tradition of providing a wide variety of nutritious and freshly-prepared menu selections that are wholesome and healthy. The Jamba Juice menu offers beverage choices for every palette and taste, with strong roots in their hallmark freshly-squeezed juices, made to order with whole food ingredients. Jamba Juice’s signature Smoothies are blended masterpieces made with real fruit. Jamba isn’t just about beverages – guests will also be able to enjoy Jamba’s Energy Bowls to give you that extra boost and hearty, steel-cut oatmeal.
Hours of operation for the new Milwaukee store is: Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., Saturday, 8:00am to 9:00pm and Sunday, 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
About Jamba Juice Company
Founded in 1990, Jamba, Inc. is a leading restaurant retailer of better-for-you, specialty beverage and food offerings, which include great tasting, whole fruit smoothies, fresh squeezed juices and juice blends, hot teas, and a variety of food items including hot oatmeal, breakfast wraps, sandwiches, Artisan Flatbreads™, baked goods, and snacks. As of September 29, 2015, there were 884 Jamba® stores system-wide in the United States, of which 790 are franchise-operated stores, and 94 are Company-owned. Jamba is a proud sponsor of “Team Up for a Healthy America” in the fight against childhood obesity and encourages fans to join the Team Up community of celebrities, athletes, and other leaders committed to getting kids active and involved at www.myhealthpledge.com. Fans of Jamba Juice can find out more about Jamba Juice’s locations as well as specific offerings and promotions by visiting the Jamba Juice website at www.JambaJuice.com or by contacting Jamba’s Guest Services team at 1-866-4R-FRUIT (473-7848).
SOURCE Jamba Juice Company
Dir. Corporate Communications
G&G Juice Company of Wisconsin, LLC
241 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- VaporFi Continues Expansion with Seven Store Openings in Atlanta (1 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (1 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (1 views)