- Sub Headline: Jamba Franchisee "Cinnamon Bums" Raises $18K for American Heart Association
- Listed: March 27, 2016 5:49 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
PORTLAND, Ore., March 24, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — The Cinnamon Bums, an Oregon-based franchisee group with Jamba Juice stores, proudly announced today that their team raised $13,000 in Jamba stores during a company-wide fundraising event for the American Heart Association during the month of February. In addition to the funds collected through in-store consumer donations, Cinnamon Bums president Steve Foltz contributed another $5,000, bringing the total Oregon contribution to $18,000.
The February fundraising event in Oregon was part of a nationwide campaign supported by Jamba and supported by franchisees across the U.S. The money is being used to help fund research, education, advocacy and community outreach programs through the American Heart Association – the country’s oldest and largest voluntary health organization – to make a difference in our communities.
“I am proud of the enthusiasm and hard work by our team members in supporting this worthy cause,” said Foltz. “Like all Jamba franchise groups, The Cinnamon Bums have a strong commitment to the communities and people we serve.”
About Jamba, Inc.
Jamba, Inc., owns and franchises Jamba Juice® stores through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Jamba Juice Company. Jamba Juice Company is a leading restaurant retailer of better-for-you, specialty beverage and food offerings, which include great tasting, whole fruit smoothies, fresh-squeezed juices and juice blends, hot teas and a variety of food items including, hot oatmeal, breakfast wraps, sandwiches, Artisan Flatbreads™, Energy Bowls™, baked goods and snacks. As of September 29, 2015, there were 884 store locations globally. There were 94 Company-owned and operated stores and 720 franchise-operated stores in the United States, and 70 franchise-operated international stores. Jamba Juice Company expanded the Jamba® brand by direct selling of consumer packaged goods (“CPG”) and licensing its trademarks. CPG products for at-home enjoyment are also available online, through select retailers across the nation and in Jamba® outlets in the United States.
Fans of Jamba Juice® can find out more about Jamba Juice’s locations as well as specific offerings and promotions by visiting the Jamba Juice website at www.jambajuice.com or by contacting Jamba’s Guest Services team at 1-866-4R-FRUIT (473-7848).
Mike Fuccillo, Dir. Corporate Communications
(510) 596-0100, X-7
SOURCE The Cinnamon Bums
196 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (1 views)
- Oscar Navarro Self-Made Man and Sport Clips Team Leader (2 views)
- Chad Gurley – Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient – Sport Clips Haircuts Video (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Indianapolis June 1-3 (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)
- Jacob Dietz – Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient – Sport Clips Haircuts Video (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise – Reed Nyffeler – The Role of the Annual Convention (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Reports Unprecedented Growth With Record Signing Of 63 New Franchise Agreements In 2016 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Reports Strong Q3 Growth With Signing Of 22 New Franchise Agreements Primarily In Western U.S. (1 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (1 views)