- Sub Headline: Jamba Franchisee "Cinnamon Bums" Raises $18K for American Heart Association
- Listed: March 27, 2016 5:49 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
PORTLAND, Ore., March 24, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — The Cinnamon Bums, an Oregon-based franchisee group with Jamba Juice stores, proudly announced today that their team raised $13,000 in Jamba stores during a company-wide fundraising event for the American Heart Association during the month of February. In addition to the funds collected through in-store consumer donations, Cinnamon Bums president Steve Foltz contributed another $5,000, bringing the total Oregon contribution to $18,000.
The February fundraising event in Oregon was part of a nationwide campaign supported by Jamba and supported by franchisees across the U.S. The money is being used to help fund research, education, advocacy and community outreach programs through the American Heart Association – the country’s oldest and largest voluntary health organization – to make a difference in our communities.
“I am proud of the enthusiasm and hard work by our team members in supporting this worthy cause,” said Foltz. “Like all Jamba franchise groups, The Cinnamon Bums have a strong commitment to the communities and people we serve.”
About Jamba, Inc.
Jamba, Inc., owns and franchises Jamba Juice® stores through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Jamba Juice Company. Jamba Juice Company is a leading restaurant retailer of better-for-you, specialty beverage and food offerings, which include great tasting, whole fruit smoothies, fresh-squeezed juices and juice blends, hot teas and a variety of food items including, hot oatmeal, breakfast wraps, sandwiches, Artisan Flatbreads™, Energy Bowls™, baked goods and snacks. As of September 29, 2015, there were 884 store locations globally. There were 94 Company-owned and operated stores and 720 franchise-operated stores in the United States, and 70 franchise-operated international stores. Jamba Juice Company expanded the Jamba® brand by direct selling of consumer packaged goods (“CPG”) and licensing its trademarks. CPG products for at-home enjoyment are also available online, through select retailers across the nation and in Jamba® outlets in the United States.
Fans of Jamba Juice® can find out more about Jamba Juice’s locations as well as specific offerings and promotions by visiting the Jamba Juice website at www.jambajuice.com or by contacting Jamba’s Guest Services team at 1-866-4R-FRUIT (473-7848).
Mike Fuccillo, Dir. Corporate Communications
(510) 596-0100, X-7
SOURCE The Cinnamon Bums
174 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (7 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (81 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (67 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (60 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (58 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (57 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (57 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (55 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (52 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (49 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (45 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (43 views)
- Weight Watchers® And The American Cancer Society® Team Up To Showcase The Power Of Community Through Project L.I.F.T. (39 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (7 views)