- Sub Headline: Jamba® Launches American Heart Association Fundraising Campaign
- City: Emoryville
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.jambajuice.com
- Listed: February 2, 2016 11:52 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
EMERYVILLE, Calif. – Feb. 2, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // – Jamba Juice, a leading healthy, active lifestyle brand with a vision to “inspire and simplify healthy living,” proudly announced today its commitment to raise funds and generate awareness for the American Heart Association (AHA) for the fourth consecutive year. Building off a successful history of supporting the AHA’s mission to build healthier lives, free of cardiovascular disease and stroke, Jamba is again working to support the efforts of the AHA in 2016.
From February 1-19, Jamba stores nationwide will raise funds for the AHA through a customer donation campaign. Customers who donate $1 to the AHA will receive a coupon sheet with exclusive Jamba offers and a Jamba / AHA pledge sticker to show their support and which can be posted on Jamba store walls.
Jamba Juice is helping fund research, education, advocacy and community outreach programs through the American Heart Association – the country’s oldest and largest voluntary health organization – to make a difference in our communities.
In addition to the in-store fundraising, Jamba franchisees will partner with local AHA chapters in sponsoring local events in various Jamba markets. “I am pleased that, once again, our franchisees are stepping up to support the important work that the American Heart Association is doing to help families make healthier nutrition and lifestyle choices,” said Julie S. Washington, SVP and chief marketing and innovation officer, Jamba Juice.
Consumers can check the locations of participating Jamba Juice stores by visiting the Jamba Juice web site at http://www.jambajuice.com/campaigns/aha.
About Jamba, Inc.
Jamba, Inc., owns and franchises Jamba Juice® stores through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Jamba Juice Company. Jamba Juice Company is a leading restaurant retailer of better-for-you, specialty beverage and food offerings, which include great tasting, whole fruit smoothies, fresh-squeezed juices and juice blends, hot teas and a variety of food items including, hot oatmeal, breakfast wraps, sandwiches, Artisan Flatbreads™, Energy Bowls™, baked goods and snacks. As of September 29, 2015, there were 884 store locations globally. There were 94 Company-owned and operated stores and 720 franchise-operated stores in the United States, and 70 franchise-operated international stores. Jamba Juice Company expanded the Jamba® brand by direct selling of consumer packaged goods (“CPG”) and licensing its trademarks. CPG products for at-home enjoyment are also available online, through select retailers across the nation and in Jamba® outlets in the United States.
Fans of Jamba Juice® can find out more about Jamba Juice’s locations as well as specific offerings and promotions by visiting the Jamba Juice website atwww.jambajuice.com or by contacting Jamba’s Guest Services team at 1-866-4R-FRUIT (473-7848).
SOURCE Jamba Juice
Dir. Corporate Communications
143 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: EXTENDING BRANDING ELEMENTS TO INTERIOR DÉCOR PROMOTES CULTURE AND ENGAGEMENT (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- Enviro-Master Franchisee Scott Sheldon in the news again discussing the Hygiene Industry (1 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® ANNOUNCES FURTHER GLOBAL EXPANSION PLANS WITH FOCUS ON SOUTHEAST ASIA (1 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (1 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- For Signal 88 Security Franchise Owners, Providing Peace of Mind is Personal (1 views)