- City: Alpharetta
- State: Georgia
- Listed: December 14, 2015 4:34 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
ALPHARETTA, GA. (FranchisePOD.com) December 14, 2015 – In a season filled with holiday cheer, good tidings can come with a hidden risk: a rapid increase in germs that lead to colds, the flu—or worse. Dangerous viruses can lurk almost anywhere as the mercury dips, but shared spaces like office buildings present the biggest challenge. Each year businesses in the United States lose nearly 111 million cumulative workdays to the flu. This year, the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services estimates that lost time will cost the economy more than $7 billion.
JAN-PRO®, the nation’s leading commercial cleaning franchise has provided businesses with proven cleaning methods designed to minimize the spread of rapidly changing germs like the flu for nearly 25 years. But, the groundbreaking brand can now go a step further, disinfecting 100 percent of all surfaces in a commercial facility using its proprietary state-of-the-art EnviroShield® disinfecting system.
By utilizing an electrostatic negative charge, EnviroShield covers an entire room with a safe, non-toxic cleaning solution that surrounds and clings to every surface it touches, eradicating all traces of virus and bacteria. EnviroShield’s chlorine dioxide formula meets the Environmental Protection Agency’s classification as a Toxicity Category IV cleaner, meaning it poses no threat to human skin, eyes, or lungs, unlike a Toxicity Category I cleaner, like bleach. That makes EnviroShield the safest option for thoroughly cleaning and sanitizing any surface.
“EnviroShield is fully safe to spray on a child’s toy, but it still has the power of a hospital-grade disinfectant,” said Eddie Curry, Chief Executive Officer of Premium Franchise Brands, parent company of JAN-PRO and residential cleaning franchise Maid Right. “Using our unique spray applicator, we can evenly coat 100 percent of all surfaces. Our application method is also environmentally friendly, because it doesn’t contain harsh chemicals and uses 70 percent less water than traditional disinfecting methods. EnviroShield puts Premium Franchise Brands on the cutting edge of disinfecting technology.”
One application of EnviroShield both cleans and protects surfaces like furniture, doors and hand rails from a wide variety of germs, including dangerous contagions like H1N1, MRSA and E.coli. EnviroShield keeps all sanitized environments microbe-free, making it the optimal frequent-use choice for businesses that require thoroughly disinfected spaces, like hospitals, doctor’s offices, day care centers, schools, and nursing homes.
For surfaces that require longer term disinfection, Premium Franchise Brands also now offers EnviroShield Endure™. Using the same patented sprayer technology, Endure’s solution covers 100 percent of surfaces, and through a polymerization process, bonds the disinfectant with every covered area, forming a shield from bacteria around every surface that protects surfaces for up to 12 months.
“This latest development makes EnviroShield the strongest tool on the market yet to neutralize illness causing bacteria and viruses in any home or office,” Curry said. “This one-two punch gives JAN-PRO the ability to launch a full scale attack to disinfect immediate threats while also providing a new layer of long-term protection.”
To safely and effectively operate all EnviroShield products, JAN-PRO offers its franchisees the unique option of attaining JP MedMetrix certification, signifying that they are trained in the highest standards of commercial disinfecting, also used by top hospitals and health care facilities. Because EnviroShield® and EnviroShield Endure’s™ proprietary delivery device and blend of hospital-grade disinfecting power is available only to JAN-PRO operators, the franchise brand has seen a growing competitive advantage in recruiting growth-minded entrepreneurs eager to provide customers with protection for their families.
“EnviroShield has already helped keep millions of people safe, and the demand for the unique peace of mind it provides continues to grow in markets across the country,” Curry said. “We are constantly improving the technology and services we provide and look forward to helping both businesses and families become even healthier.”
JAN-PRO International was founded in 1991 in Providence, Rhode Island to offer the highest-quality cleaning techniques and systems available to offices and commercial and health care facilities. JAN-PRO’s global network of thousands of unit and master franchisees serves more than 35,000 customers in 13 countries. The Alpharetta, Georgia-based company, a subsidiary of Premium Franchise Brands, was recognized with the No. 1 ranking for global commercial cleaners in Entrepreneur magazine’s 2014 “Franchise 500.”
SOURCE JAN-PRO International
No Limit Agency
+1 (312) 526-3996
220 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (2 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (1 views)
- House Doctors of Somerset Commits to Another 10 Years (1 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (1 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (1 views)