- Street: 16885 Dallas Parkway
- City: Addison
- State: Texas
- Zip/Postal Code: 75001
- Slogan or Tagline: The King Of Clean
- Units In Operation: 12,000
- Year Founded: 1969
- Franchising Since: 1974
- Home Based: Possible
- Training Provided: Yes
- Financing Available: Third Party
- Master Franchise Opportunities: Yes
- Listed: November 16, 2015 2:33 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Jani-King Franchise Opportunities
If you’re starting a business, who better to partner with than the global leader in the ever-growing $100 billion commercial cleaning industry? As a Jani-King franchise owner, you can start a commercial cleaning franchise with an investment that works in today’s uncertain economy.
People from all walks of life have started their own business. These people have done so with and also without the help of a larger parent franchise. There are advantages and disadvantages to each option. Each option requires tremendous amounts of work on the part of the business owner, but being part of a franchise comes with many perks that help get business owners on their feet quickly!
You’re not alone if you’ve ever thought that being your own boss sounds like a better gig than letting someone else run the show. Many people follow through with their dream of running a business by exiting their current jobs and looking elsewhere for an ownership opportunity. When hunting for the perfect business to own and operate, many people look at industries that generate a large amount of income, but are also going to have the stability to hold in an economy that is anything but.
The commercial cleaning industry has been hailed by some economists as, “recession-proof.” The commercial cleaning franchise industry will always find buildings, events, offices, warehouses and more that NEED to be cleaned. Starting a commercial cleaning franchise has proven to be in demand because building managers for offices, retail stores, restaurants, schools, and hospitals must conform to cleaning standards and regulations. Most of these businesses, if not all, hire a commercial cleaning franchise to make sure that their business stays clean, fresh and healthy.
With the help of a name respected throughout the commercial cleaning franchise world your new business could reach heights that you would never have dreamed of before becoming your own boss. Jani-King has the power to help you achieve your dreams of owning your own business in an industry that has the power to stay profitable in a time of economic uncertainty.
Low Cost Franchise: Get Started with Minimal Investment
As a Jani-King franchise owner, you can start with an investment that works for today’s changing economy. While many companies offer franchise packages starting at $300,000, Jani-King has low cost franchise options available in most regions.
Commercial cleaning is one of the fastest growing industries, providing you with a timely opportunity to become your own boss through our low cost franchise.
You’ll receive the support of a well-established franchise organization. With Jani-King, you have the freedom to tailor your franchise to your specific needs and build your business to achieve your financial goals.
Submit your interest form to learn how you can start a low cost franchise with Jani-King.
Master Franchises Lead the Way
Jani-King began selling master franchises in 1981 and expanded to international master franchising in 1986. Today, Jani-King has granted international master franchises in more than 18 countries, plus more than 50 domestic master regions in the U.S.
Under the Jani-King master franchise system, the master franchise investor is granted an exclusive 20-year agreement (renewable for 100 years total) to operate in a defined territory. This business franchise opportunity gives the master franchisee the ability to:
- Establish regional offices that sell individual Jani-King unit franchises
- Train the unit franchises
- Secure cleaning contracts for unit franchises
- Own Your City, Not Just a Corner
As a Jani-King master franchise owner, you not only benefit from our proven programs, support and experience of industry experts, but also our longevity as a trusted brand in the commercial cleaning and franchising industries. Once selected as a Jani-King master franchise owner, you will open a Jani-King regional support office, generate royalties from service contracts, sell unit franchise plans and enjoy other revenue streams unique to our master franchise program.
The commercial cleaning industry is proven to offer unlimited opportunity. Jani-King master franchise owners are granted exclusive rights to an entire market, not just one location on a street corner. Each region contains some, if not all of the following: office buildings, hospitals, hotels, schools, stadiums, retail centers, manufacturing facilities and more. All need professional cleaning services day after day, month after month. This is an business franchise opportunity that grows with every new customer. If you haven’t thought about this industry before now, take a look around your city and you’ll quickly discover that a world of opportunity is waiting for you.
The initial investment typically starts at $100,000 in U.S. territories and $250,000 in international territories (U.S. dollars).
429 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (2 views)
- Garbanzo Bolsters Operations, Franchising Team (2 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Couple Expands FASTSIGNS® Business by Opening Third Location in Johns Creek, GA (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (1 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (1 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (1 views)
- Twisted Taco Opens New Location in Alpharetta (1 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (1 views)
- Expect To See More FASTSIGNS Franchises (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (1 views)