- Sub Headline: 5th Year Anniversary Celebration Planned for August 26 and 27
- Listed: August 24, 2017 8:19 am
- Expires: 255 days, 18 hours
Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year
SACRAMENTO, Calif., Aug. 22, 2017 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Jazen Tea, a fruit and boba tea franchise company, is proud to announce the celebration of its 5th year anniversary on Saturday, Aug. 26 and Sunday, Aug. 27, 2017.
Jazen Tea has been offering refreshing fruit and boba teas in California, Washington, Georgia, Texas and Vancouver, Canada since 2012. With 18 locations currently open, Jazen Tea has no plans of slowing down its growth. The tea company was recently ranked #55 on Entrepreneur Magazine’s list of Top New Franchises and plans to open five new locations in Washington, Indiana, Missouri, California, and Texas in the coming months.
In celebration of its 5th year anniversary, participating Jazen Tea locations will be offering:
- Free drinks for a year – On Saturday, Aug. 26, the first 200 customers to purchase five or more tea drinks before 4 p.m. will get a “Free Drinks for a Year Card.” See full details at fb.com/jazentea.
- ½ Off Tea Sips – On Sunday, Aug. 27, the company will be offering ½ off all Tea Sips and Milk Teas all day.
“This anniversary is not only a tribute to our past and a thank you to all of our customers, but a celebration of the future of Jazen Tea as we continue to grow and develop our brand with innovative techniques, a streamlined business model and a passion for using real fruit in all of our fruit and boba teas,” says Quoc Phan, president of South Bay Soup Corporation, franchisor of both Jazen Tea and Pho Hoa Noodle Soup.
About Jazen Tea
Jazen Tea prides itself as a fruit and bubble tea franchise company specializing in fresh fruit teas. All of the company’s drinks are made with real fruit and high-quality teas.
The company was founded in San Jose, California in 2012 and has grown from a small tea company to an internationally recognized innovator in the boba and fruit tea industry. South Bay Soup Corporation —franchisor of Jazen Tea and Pho Hoa Noodle Soup, backs the company with more than 20 years experience in the food franchise industry. Please visit Jazentea.com/franchising for more information on franchising.
Franchise Development Manager
SOURCE Jazen Tea
198 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (4 views)
- Sport Clips Emerging Market Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (4 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (3 views)
- IFA NAMES GORDON LOGAN AS THE 2016 ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (3 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (2 views)