- Sub Headline: Local Business Owned and Operated by Military Veterans and Family Members
- Listed: August 2, 2016 2:47 pm
- Expires: 10 days, 15 hours
BERWYN, Pa. (FranchisePOD.com) August 02, 2016 – JDog Handyman Services, a company providing home improvement projects all done the military way: with respect, integrity and trust, is now servicing the Main Line and surrounding areas.
JDog is the U.S. Military Veteran Brand. JDog Handyman is an offshoot of the fast-growing nationwide franchise JDog Junk Removal & Hauling, created by local Army veteran Jerry Flanagan. The mission of JDog is to provide employment opportunities for veterans across the country. The local launch of JDog Handyman will serve as a test before the franchise opportunity is rolled out nationwide later this year, as an additional way to put veterans to work.
To celebrate the grand opening of JDog Handyman, a ribbon cutting ceremony is planned at the King of Prussia Hooters, 240 N Gulph Rd., from 4-6 p.m. August 11. There will be food, drinks, entertainment and prizes.
JDog Handyman in the Main Line is backed by Jerry Flanagan and local businessman Steve Cloetingh, who also serves as Chairman of the JDog Civilian Board of Advisors.
“After seeing how in-demand JDog’s services are on the junk removal side, it makes sense for JDog to extend the brand into the handyman industry,” said Cloetingh. “Consumers choose JDog because they rely on our military values. Now they can receive the same high quality, reliable services for their home improvement needs.”
JDog Handyman will be run by Buck Buchanan, a local 26-year Navy veteran. After deciding to re-enter the workforce after retirement, Buchanan had his own local handyman business before joining forces with JDog, where he was drawn into the camaraderie and purpose that JDog provides – something he says was missed from his days in the Navy.
“I am excited to bring my handyman expertise to a company that is driven by such a purposeful mission to help veterans,” said Buchanan.
JDog franchises are offered exclusively to military veterans and their family members. Franchises operate easily recognizable, camouflage vehicles and trailers and wear military-style uniforms.
To learn more about JDog Handyman or to schedule services, call Buck Buchanan at (855) 560-JDog.
About JDog Handyman
JDog Handyman is part of JDog, a national company that awards franchises exclusively to military veterans and veteran family members – people who understand the notion of service to our country, hard work, and dedication. The company is committed to offering its proven operating model to veterans and military family members, enabling them to realize the American dream of business ownership. JDog Junk Removal has awarded 75 territories operating in 25 states and is actively looking for qualified franchisees to join the JDog movement nationwide. For more information, please visit www.jdog.com.
SOURCE JDog Handyman
Fishman Public Relations
593 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- LunchBOX (A WAXING SALON) Franchise Opens this October in Burlington, Massachusetts (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CELEBRATES NEW LEVELS OF SUCCESS AND HONORS FRANCHISEES AT 2017 INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION (3 views)
- Roosters Men’s Grooming Center Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- New FASTSIGNS Sign Franchise Opens In Farmington, New Mexico (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (2 views)
- Ecolab Sells Swisher Restroom Cleaning Business to Enviro-Master (2 views)
- Popular Farm-To-Table Burger Concept Farmer Boys Now Open on Hollywood Blvd. (2 views)
- Training New Franchisees, Growing Its Future and Getting Ready to Celebrate 30 Years of Service Keeps NaturaLawn of America’s HQ Buzzing (2 views)
- V’s Barbershop Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS Cobrand and Conversion Franchisee Testimonials (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS Reports Unprecedented Growth With Record Signing Of 63 New Franchise Agreements In 2016 (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (2 views)