JDog Junk Removal & Hauling Strengthens Franchise Leadership Team with Addition of Ret. Sergeant Major Al Gourlay
- Sub Headline: Nation’s Only U.S. Military Brand Completes Joint Chiefs Advisory Board
- Franchise URL: http://www.jdogjunkremoval.com
- Listed: April 13, 2016 12:02 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
BERWYN, Pa. – April 13, 2016 – (FranchisePOD.com) – JDog Junk Removal & Hauling, a company dedicated to increasing post-military career opportunities for veterans, has bolstered its leadership team with the final addition of Retired Marine Corps Sergeant Major Al Gourlay to the JDog Joint Chiefs Advisory Board. The team of advisors is comprised of highly-placed military veterans and successful entrepreneurs, who provide leadership and counsel to the company and its franchisees.
Sergeant Major Gourlay served in the Marine Corps for 30 years and retired in 2005. He served in three infantry battalions holding the ranks of Rifleman through First Sergeant. After departing the Marine Corps, he has worked as a support contractor with the Marine Corps Systems Command.
He joins other members of the Joint Chiefs Advisory Board, including retired Marine Corps Reserve Major General James Lariviere, retired Marine Major General Douglas O’Dell, retired Army Captain Larry Liss, and veteran Forrest Pragoff, whose leadership experience includes President General of the nation’s first military veterans’ organization, the Society of the Cincinnati.
“It is an honor and a privilege to be offered a position on the JDog Joint Chiefs Advisory Board,” said Gourlay. “My past experience in dealing with young service members will help me when advising our franchisees. We speak the same military language.”
JDog is experiencing rapid growth across the country, awarding more than 60 territories in 25 states since starting to franchise in 2012.
The company sells franchises exclusively to military veterans and their family members. Franchise owners operate easily recognizable, camouflage vehicles and trailers and wear military-style uniforms. JDog recycles and repurposes a substantial amount of the collected material. The Philadelphia-based company works closely with local and national organizations like Goodwill and Habitat for Humanity, as well as local schools, churches and hospitals to donate useful items to those in need.
“It is extremely gratifying to work with these retired military officers and decorated veterans as part of our Joint Chiefs Advisory Board,” said Jerry Flanagan, Founder and CEO of JDog. “The leadership and creativity they bring to our franchisees helps us work toward our goal of reducing veteran unemployment.”
About JDog Junk Removal & Hauling
JDog Junk Removal & Hauling is a national company that awards franchises exclusively to military veterans and veteran family members – people who understand the notion of service to our country, hard work, and dedication. The company is committed to offering its proven operating model to veterans and military family members, enabling them to realize the American dream of business ownership. JDog has awarded more than 60 territories operating in 25 states and is actively looking for qualified franchisees to join the JDog movement nationwide. For more information on JDog Junk Removal & Hauling, please visitwww.jdogjunkremoval.com.
SOURCE JDog Junk Removal & Hauling
215 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (5 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (3 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (2 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)