JDog Junk Removal & Hauling Strengthens Leadership Team with Addition of Major General James Lariviere
- Sub Headline: Nation’s Only U.S. Military Brand Adds to Joint Chiefs Advisory Board
- City: Berwyn
- State: Pennsylvania
- Franchise URL: http://www.jdogjunkremoval.com
- Listed: February 23, 2016 12:19 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
BERWYN, Pa. – February 23, 2016 – (FranchisePOD.com) – JDog Junk Removal & Hauling, a company dedicated to increasing post-military career opportunities for veterans, has bolstered its leadership team with the addition of Marine Corps Reserve Major General James Lariviere to the JDog Joint Chiefs Advisory Board. The team of advisors is comprised of highly-placed military veterans and successful entrepreneurs who provide leadership and counsel to the company and its franchisees.
Major General Lariviere has more than 20 years of senior civilian and military experience in the Marine Corps Reserve, and has over a decade of experience on Capitol Hill serving as a military legislative assistant. He also served as the Staff Director and Minority Staff Director of the House Committee on Veterans’ Affairs and worked as a senior public policy advisor assisting companies to develop legislative marketing strategies in the defense, homeland security and veterans’ affairs sectors.
Also on the advisory board is retired Marine Major General Douglas O’Dell, retired Army Captain Larry Liss, and Forrest Pragoff, whose leadership experience includes President General of the nation’s first military veterans’ organization, the Society of the Cincinnati.
“It is an honor to join a company whose number one mission is to reduce the veteran unemployment rate,” said Lariviere. “I am excited for the opportunity to provide leadership at JDog and look forward to serving military veteran franchisees across the nation.”
JDog has been experiencing rapid growth in the past 12 months, increasing its number of franchise locations from five to 44. JDog also debuted in six states in 2015, including California, Illinois, Louisiana, New Hampshire, South Carolina and North Carolina.
The company sells franchises exclusively to military veterans and their family members. Franchise owners operate easily recognizable, camouflage vehicles and trailers and wear military-style uniforms. JDog recycles and repurposes a substantial amount of the collected material. The Philadelphia-based company works closely with local and national organizations like Goodwill and Habitat for Humanity, as well as local schools, churches and hospitals to donate useful items to those in need.
“It is extremely rewarding to work with these decorated veterans and distinguished leaders on the JDog Joint Chiefs Advisory Board,” said Jerry Flanagan, Founder and CEO of JDog. “The mentorship they are able to provide to our franchisees is invaluable as we continue to expand the brand across the nation.”
About JDog Junk Removal & Hauling
JDog Junk Removal & Hauling is a national company that awards franchises exclusively to military veterans and veteran family members – people who understand the notion of service to our country, hard work, and dedication. The company is committed to offering its proven operating model to veterans and military family members, enabling them to realize the American dream of business ownership. JDog has awarded 44 territories operating in 24 states and is actively looking for qualified franchisees to join the JDog movement nationwide. For more information on JDog Junk Removal & Hauling, please visit www.jdogjunkremoval.com.
SOURCE JDog Junk Removal & Hauling
323 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (1 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Local Entrepreneur Opens Beeline Bikes in San Antonio (1 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)